Over 500 NV40 GPU's to be working at E3

ngf61.jpg

http://www.watch.impress.co.jp/akiba/hotline/20040508/etc_gf68u.html

If the card which loads the up-to-date video tip/chip GeForce 6800 series of NVIDIA, is quick, even next week it may become debut.The BLESS Akihabaramain office has made the Albatron make GeForce 6800 Ultra on-board card the middle of this month due in. As for estimate value 69,980 Yen.

As for the GeForce 6800 Ultra on-board card of the same company, last month in the last third the package was displayed with the shop, but the exhibition of the card itself still. It is in a state where still it is not detailed product information even in the Web sight, but at the same store as for specification of card, we have assumed that the operational clock core 400MHz/ memory 1.1GHz schedule and video memory GDDR3 256MB and connector constitution become DVI-I×2 + television output.

Yes, you too can buy an empty 6800 Ultra box for the bargain price of 69,980 Yen :LOL:

I believe that girl is delivering snaps to DW. My Japanese is non-existent, but in that caption she's almost certainly saying, "Oh no you di'in't!"

*snap*

Back