One physical attribute you wish you could change...

WTB binocular depth perception. I can't do those magic eye pictures (or play sports, or drive well in certain situations, or a lot of other things)...

I wish I didn't have these overly large biceps! The women won't just stay off me!

I wish I didn't destroy my lungs by smoking for so long.

I have a perfect body for my needs, although I need to eat and exercise better. Right now I bike about 35km per week, but I need to work the other muscles. I'm pretty agnostic about looks though. I could picture myself in many forms and be happy with it, just not obese.

Chalnoth said:
Now, if only women were attracted to biceps :)

Hmmph. That's probably why in all actuality I'm about as appealing as a cancerous strain, I can't even pinpoint the correct muscle that they'd find attractive.

Jim Norton said:
Hmmph. That's probably why in all actuality I'm about as appealing as a cancerous strain, I can't even pinpoint the correct muscle that they'd find attractive.
It's the butt :)

Had to think of a scene from the old movie "Deep Throat":

She: "I need a guy with a ten inch co*k"
Him: "Mmmkay (calls his doc). Hello doc, could you cut off three inches?"

That was quite hilarious back then when I first saw it...

nAo said:
nope, it's the brain..smart is sexy (as long as the rest of your body is decent..:) )
That may be true, but surveys do say that where physical attractiveness is concerned, the overwhelming majority like to judge the butt over any other part of a man (it's something like 80+%). My only problem: what the hell makes for a good-looking butt?

Back