OMG Lost is the bomb!

epicstruggle

Passenger on Serenity
Veteran
Now this is television at its best. I dont know what i love more, the show or the teasers for the following shows.

If you havent watched this episode yet, do so quickly. Great stuff. When you see the teaser for next weeks episode, youll get chill's up your spine. I know i did.

epic

Was it just me, or did they have tons of commercials this week? In one spot, there was only 4 minutes of show before it went back to commercial. But yes, great episode. But you could also only watch the last 5 minutes and not miss anything. :)

digitalwanderer said:
What happened in the first 5 minutes of the show, was it important?

I spaced and started taping it for my wife late... :oops:
flashback:
boone throwing drugs from plane
plane falling
funeral
survivor set 2, with trio moving out
michael runs away from ss2, and they go find him
mr echo, and chen hiding while others walk past.

present:
iranian guy builds blondie a love shack, (small talk) and some loving.
SS2 are camped waiting for michael, chen and mr echo. SS2 are getting nervous, they are lost.
Michael, chen, echo show up while sawyer says that he wouldnt have waited.
SS2 needs to move out since they saw the others
Not so good looking blond from SS2 says" did you see the kids"

Back to the iranian guy and the blondie in the love shack. In "bed", guy leaves to get water, she sees "ghost walt" (michaels kid)
This is the 6 miniute mark

epic

JBark said:
Was it just me, or did they have tons of commercials this week? In one spot, there was only 4 minutes of show before it went back to commercial. But yes, great episode. But you could also only watch the last 5 minutes and not miss anything. :)
Yeah, a bit more commercials than i like, but thats what Tivo is for. /grin Anyways, the first few minutes and the last 10 were just too good.

epic

Most of my fellow "dudes" will agree, for "flat" factor.. Kate > Shannon. You know it.

Shannon was okay, I mean.. I could get by without them killing off anyone honestly.

I didn't exactly cheer when Boone died, although it was tasteful.. as was Shannon's death.

They can't kill off Sawyer this early, because I think there's some sexual tension between him and Kate to be resolved (I predict that Sawyer "makes a tent" for Kate, reference to last night's episode :)) despite how everybody expects Kate to go with Jack. They led us on for almost half an episode that Sawyer would die and then killed Shannon.. I'm sure they could drop a changeup and make Kate choose Sawyer.

Plus, Sawyer is one of two.. maybe three.. characters that provide consistent comic relief.

At first I doubted it when I predicted Shannon would die after S02E05's teaser.. mostly because that would end the Boone/Shannon story completely. Then I thought (and it was confirmed after last night's ep) that her story has been told and she's now one of the least used and least interesting characters. Thus, boom.

Lost's writers say that everything on the island has an explanation, and I guess "lack of interest" in Shannon was the reason 'dere.

offcourse reading this topic and then watching the show really helped with tension :devilish:

anyone heard of **SPOILER** or something in title?....

but anyway, Shannon was pretty useless charchter from the begining.... OTOH, now we have new gruop that will join old one with many storis to tell, we have at least 6 new people for backstories now that they got on the other side of the island.... killing one of least interesting charachters that was also mostly useless all the time is sure better then killing Sawyer who is kind of mystery still, he adds to the show alot and basically we still dont know his full story....

Shannon's story is basically dumb blonde.... the end.... not really some choice for writers....

PLUS!!!!... they can build tension between newcomers and Saed now, which will boil somewhere along the line for sure....

did anyone notice (what i think) was cleaver editing at the end?

if i'm right,it will turn that scene on it's head.........

I haven't read the thread cause i haven't watched it yet, but can we please put spoiler warnings IF there are spoilers on here?

Thanks.

Anyone who doesn't put spoiler warnings will get bad rep and lots of PM's with naked pics of very old fat and hairy people.

;)

Thanks for the information Epicstruggle, I downloaded a complete version as that sounded a bit much more than just missing the credits.

I'll have to check out this show sometime, but I just ain't got the time yet....although I'm pretty sure I have almost all the episodes. :LOL:

london-boy said:
I haven't read the thread cause i haven't watched it yet, but can we please put spoiler warnings IF there are spoilers on here?

Thanks.

Anyone who doesn't put spoiler warnings will get bad rep and lots of PM's with naked pics of very old fat and hairy people.

;)

sorry mate....won't happen again:oops:

When discussing Lost, it's a given that spoilers will abound. Get over it.

I would have spoiler-tagged my post if I figured otherwise.

I don't watch the teasers for coming episodes, so this was a bit of a surprise for me. (Dunno if this was in the teaser, but from peoples comments, it was.)

I was just starting to like Shannon 'cause she was beginning to develop somekind of a character for herself instead of just being the dumb blond bitch she was at the beginning. Well, you can't have everything and I'd rather have Kate than Shannon (and who wouldn't).

This is just one more thing I like about this show. They start developing one character and the next thing you know, she's dead. Just like that. Don't take anything for granted.

Back