Official console hardware deals thread - where to get stuff cheap

Okay Scott, Superstore is having another points sale:

2800 MSP - $25
1400 MSP - $15

Still not quite as awesome as the $10 1400 MSP, but it's still something. I think they're trying to get rid of stock. The ones I purchased were from 2010. :s There's no expiry on the code is there?

Okay Scott, Superstore is having another points sale:

2800 MSP - $25
1400 MSP - $15

Still not quite as awesome as the $10 1400 MSP, but it's still something. I think they're trying to get rid of stock. The ones I purchased were from 2010. :s There's no expiry on the code is there?

There's no expiration date.

Earlier today, Buy.com was selling on eBay the XBL 4000 point cards for $35 [ http://www.ebay.com/itm/Xbox-360-Li...5267&_trksid=p1468660.m2000036#ht_2511wt_1046 ]. It's expired now, but the last time they had this deal, they had more available the next day and the following days too, so it's something to keep an eye out for.

Why did no one tell me Buy.com is also on eBay and doing crazy deals like this? How many other companies are there that people aren't telling me about?!?

About the only game I've bought DLC for is ME2. I just can't resist. And I think all the DLC planned for that has been released, right? I could just go ahead an stock up for ME3 since there's apparently no expiration date. Hmmm......

Canada Superstore: 16th only. Xbox360
2800 points card, $25
1400 points card, $15
Kinect Sports season 2, $25
Dance Central 2, $25

Staples in Canada
4GB 360 for $99 from the 26th to the 3rd or the 24th online only.

Most of the other major retailers (futureshop, bestbuy, walmart etc) will have it for $130.

For those who want pretty weapons like Zilla, the Gears 3 Weapon Skin Pack is also discounted down to only 1800 points.

hmph, so MS Canada was doing a sale of a number of items from Jan 13-26. I'm sure you've all seen it in the flyers at Best Buy or Futureshop.

$25 chatpad + headset
$40 Black Controller
$40 Wireless headset + bluetooth (the new one)
$40 12 month gold
$60 Gold starter pack (12 month gold + chatpad + wired headset + 400 pts)
$120 320GB HDD for 360 Slim w/LEGO Star Wars III

so... last day! :p

For those who want pretty weapons like Zilla, the Gears 3 Weapon Skin Pack is also discounted down to only 1800 points.

Can't say I never bought flowers for my special girl(s). :oops:

And now Microsoft has 12 Month XBL Gold for $36 from their store with free ground shipping but tax in some states. MS Store Link

For US folks interested in Vita...

amazon.com, Target, and GameStop have Buy-2-Get-1 Free Games deal for Vita now.

BestBuy, Target, and Toys R Us also give $20 Gift Card if you get a Vita.

amazon.com gives a free screen protector for the 3G Vita bundle on top of the above promos.

I think there are other loose promos going on too.

EDIT: For the uninitiated, the $300 3G Vita bundle includes an 8Gb card, a free month of 3G and a free game (Super Stardust Delta) when you activate 3G.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002VBWIP6/ref=dsvrt_review_asin_detail

Amazon has 12 month Xbox Live code for 35.99, no shipping or tax. Beats the pants of paying 59.99+tax from your Xbox.

Couldn't be easier either, at the end of checkout you're given a button to click to "reveal code". From there just copy and paste it at the redeem code screen at Xbox.com, you're done.

If you're near gold running out like me you may be interested. I was thinking while buying this may be the last time I buy Gold, next gen nears...

Back