Official console hardware deals thread - where to get stuff cheap

Gears Ultimate only includes Gears 1 Remaster.

Doesn't it include them via BC, or has that limited offer finished already?

Nope, not that I ever saw. It only included the original Gears 1 via backwards compat if anything. It is solely about the single first game in the series. Then it also includes the beta for Gears 4.

Nope, not that I ever saw. It only included the original Gears 1 via backwards compat if anything. It is solely about the single first game in the series. Then it also includes the beta for Gears 4.
Just looked it up, It's all the gears via BC, and gears 4 beta.
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/gears-of-war-ultimate
To qualify purchase and play Gears of War: Ultimate Edition on Xbox Live between August 25, 2015 and December 31 2015

Regarding Beta:
The latest installment of the legendary franchise. For early access to the Gears of War 4 Beta when it launches, login to Xbox Live and play Gears of War: Ultimate Edition by March 1, 2016.

Edit : updated with beta details

Last edited:
Oh wow, that's pretty good then, even if it is through BC.

About 39 mins left on this deal...

Xbox One Console with Kinect (Certified Refurbished) - $329.99 + FREE SHIPPING

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QHSMV9M..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=02YCZ35VD3DW7W64G20M

EDIT: Should have included a free game. I at least got Ryse at that price in February.

Tommy McClain

Reburb's w/ Kinect and a Free Game are $319 at the Microsoft store.

Funny enough, the Kinect bundle (with the Kinect games) is $349 but the Xbox+Kinect is $499.

The bundle is OOS, but still.. their pricing is bizarre to say the least.

Looks like they dropped it since it's $349 now. Still shows a $499 regular price though. Also, they've dropped the rest of the bundles $50 & offering $50 Microsoft Gift Cards & a game of your choice. Not a bad deal. Unfortunately Fallout 4, Madden 16 & Halo 5 bundles are out of stock.

Tommy McClain

Just picked up a XB1 with Kinect bundle(Microsoft certified refurbished) with Forza 5 digital download, Sunset Overdrive disc & a 2nd controller for $299 on eBay & free shipping. ☺ http://r.ebay.com/bWiIUj

Bought this for my son as a gift. I should get it next Wednesday. Will post how it turned out.

Tommy McClain

Son got his XB1 Monday. It came a day earlier than expected. It also came with everything it was supposed to(Kinect, free games & 2nd controller). The 2nd controller is the newer one with built-in headphone jack, but the 1st controller is the original one without. So far it looks & performs like a new one just like my refurbished console I got over a year did. We're both pretty happy with the purchase so far. Haven't registered the console yet, but it should give me the full 1 year warranty. Will follow-up after that's done.

Tommy McClain

Just a heads up . If you search with bing you can get xbox store or windows store gift cards. I get about $15 a month from this which I devote to new games

I had the best deal ever this past October:

-My launch day 500GB PS4 was nearing it's second anniversary, meaning warranty was about to run out in my country.
-I knew through insiders that a price-cut was coming

-I sold my PS4 500GB for 300 euro
4 days later, I bought a new, CUH-1200 model, 1TB, with Uncharted Collection, AC: London, and Watch_Dogs, for 379 euro
-I sold Uncharted and AC:London on the same day for 90 euro
-I sold Watch_Dogs a few days later for 15 euro

So in conclusion, I traded my old 500GB PS4 for a new, updated 1TB version, got 2 years of warranty, and I got paid 35 euro

the new controller also has to count for something right? Even though I never had the stick peeling, having a new battery can never hurt IMO.

edit: whoops, forgot my hardware deal: GameMania has the 1TB PS4 with the new Farcry for 379 euro. You can trade in the game directly at the store to receive 35 euro back, essentially getting the 1TB PS4 for 344 euro

Another ridiculous XBO deal for USA. For 299 (scroll down to see the extra free stuff included) http://www.bestbuy.com/site/microso...D=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-tNt9gTUolrAmjcH7gtZTzw

1TB XBO
Tomb Raider Definitive Edition
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Mad Max
Batman Arkham Knight
$50 Best Buy gift card
Extra Controller (special forces edition)
Insignia battery charging station for XBO

Shoot, I want to buy this even though I dont need it! Just cus that's too much crazy stuff!

Back