Official: ATI in XBox Next

Status
Not open for further replies.
As usual, you miss the point entirely. Who cares if someone lifts off posts and claims to be PS2 developer? Duh, that's the Internet for ya! It's a rather innocuous offense. What you do with information you have gathered, and how you present it is the key to whether you are an "idiot" or not. To that extent, you aren't too many dna a genes away from the very person you are slighting, evidently. That's the irony. That's the point that you and DMGA should take a hint on. The rest of us are here to discuss, not progress agendas.

He is not the only one that should take a hint from this randy. There are few others that need to learn.

Ahem....
On another completey different note.
Next-gen consoles always produce an amazing amount of noise on the internet. Almost all of it is so much rubbish. On our very own Console forum here on Beyond3D, we have some posters stating they know what the PS3 architecture will be like, I know people who work for Sony and they don't know what PS3 will look like, so how can some random internet poster know?
In the interest of more useless unprovable gossip, I've heard that a very early Xbox2 devkit might be around in a month or 2. Who knows if its true? (well I might know in a couple of months but I couldn't tell you)

http://www.beyond3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7637

Who cares if someone lifts off posts and claims to be PS2 developer? Duh, that's the Internet for ya! It's a rather innocuous offense
Because that is an outright despicable thing to do? Its one thing to get your own ideas mixed up but another to lift off others' ideas, cut n paste as though his own, take away credits from the original posters, claims to be a PS2 developer. Its all wrong.

To that extent, you aren't too many dna genes away from the very person you are slighting, evidently. That's the irony. That's the point that you and DMGA should take a hint on. The rest of us are here to discuss, not progress agendas.
And your dna are not much far away from "The Others". I do not know about DMGA, but i am sure i have no agendas. I dont get paid for proganda spreading. Again, silly of you to wronglyy accuss people who dont share the yayaya views of yours.

No you don't, but you'll go waaayaaa when a discussion isn't going your way, you get your ass handed to you, and then you beg for topic lock
Sorry, I dont go waaaya when discussion isnt going my way(which rarely happens. ;) ).

you get your ass handed to you, and then you beg for topic lock.
Such as? Though someone i know always beggar the mods to ban some other member because 1)views differ 2)his own ass got handed to, i seem to remember. :oops:

nelg said:
Ahem....
On another completey different note.
Next-gen consoles always produce an amazing amount of noise on the internet. Almost all of it is so much rubbish. On our very own Console forum here on Beyond3D, we have some posters stating they know what the PS3 architecture will be like, I know people who work for Sony and they don't know what PS3 will look like, so how can some random internet poster know?
In the interest of more useless unprovable gossip, I've heard that a very early Xbox2 devkit might be around in a month or 2. Who knows if its true? (well I might know in a couple of months but I couldn't tell you)

http://www.beyond3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7637

ahem ahem... :)

chaphack said:
Sorry, I dont go waaaya when discussion isnt going my way(which rarely happens. ;) ).

Oh, really?

I remember quite clearly how you admitted openly to having derailed a thread on purpose simply because you did not like the topic and then started screaming for it to be locked AFTER you had pissed in it and destroyed all possibility of having a meaningful conversation. It wasn't even particulary long ago.

The irony of your blatant lie of not doing what you have done MORE THAN ONCE is biting, you little sh-... Ok, I'm not gonna write that, but you know what I mean.

*G*

Grall said:
Oh, really?

I remember quite clearly how you admitted openly to having derailed a thread on purpose simply because you did not like the topic and then started screaming for it to be locked AFTER you had pissed in it and destroyed all possibility of having a meaningful conversation. It wasn't even particulary long ago.

The irony of your blatant lie of not doing what you have done MORE THAN ONCE is biting, you little sh-... Ok, I'm not gonna write that, but you know what I mean.

*G*

Of course.

If you meant that utter stupid "Xbot" topic of yours? Too bad i wasnt getting owned in that topic since i did not even have any intention to take part in it seriously. It deserves to get lock and lock it did. ;)

Well, Grall, being your usual self today? Like say just totally F.. reta... OK not going to write that, but you know yourself better. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back