nVnews shenanigans.

Discussion in 'Graphics and Semiconductor Industry' started by digitalwanderer, Apr 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. digitalwanderer

digitalwanderer Dangerously Mirthful
    Legend

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

And you accuse me of going around to other forums making nVnews look bad? Have you read the last few pages of this thread?!? :lol:

Sorry, it's just funny because it's true.

2. MaxPower_NVN

Newcomer

Laugh it up Digi, I know a troll post when I see one...not to mention your evading the whole point of this thread that you started. BTW, you never bothered to respond to some very valid, and reasonable posts I made back before T2k started in with Captain Stuffy Pants routine. Oh well, since you're into leeching one of your hangout site's bandwidth I guess you won't mind one more trickle. [​IMG]

edit: I've been laughing so hard...dang typos.

3. digitalwanderer

Legend

Uhm, am I leeching it if it's off of my own site Max? 8)

4. Tim Murray

Tim Murray the Windom Earle of mobile SOCs
    Veteran

Clay, Dig, grow up.

5. digitalwanderer

Legend

Yes sir, I'm sorry sir, no more shens from me sir. :(

6. volt

Regular

Re: ...

And lately, I don't think half of your posts are beneficial to anyone anymore; political forum, and 50% flames in graphic cards forum. How beneficial mmm :roll:

7. MaxPower_NVN

Newcomer

No, didn't know that you owned it/paid hosting fees, etc. Sorry, my bad.

Let's take a cue from 17 year old Timmy and grow up. (j/k Tim ;)) Geez Digi, you always stir the pot like this...I come in to address it with common sense and honesty...then you rarely even acknowledge the facts and start spin-doctoring other wild imaginings...then you go away and someone else starts popping off with their yipping...then I get caught up in the whole lame back-and-forth...then you come back and are off topic again with (word of the night) ad hominem attacks...then I get really tired of it all and wish I would have ignored you in the first place...rinse/repeat. ;)

8. ragejg

Newcomer

Volt, I barely EVER post in the political forum, I do my best to be helpful to new members with questions, I properly engage in many community discussions... wtf? Thanks for the jab, volt, real cool. I don't really think your take on that is based on much *fact*...

9. volt

Regular

"Yours" meaning nvnews in general (since you represent it), not you personally. Excuse the confusion I might have created.

10. {Sniping}Waste

Regular

So according to MikeC, there was a message. The message was pulled. Go look in the NVnews news archives and find it. The thing is you wont find it and I all ready looked but its not there.
    I didn't say anything about MikeC taking money. The only thing about that was to prove a point with Sazar and that was a IF statement.
    I was right about the other companys name in it too.

11. Althornin

Althornin Senior Lurker
    Veteran

I know it is.
    Get real.
    And ad hom is short for ad hominem. But continue to mock and assume your superiority.
    It amazes me that the possibility of my use of it being intentional flew right over your head. your "logic and reason" should have been able to figure out that anyone who correctly called you on it would know what it meant - but i guess your assumption of massive superiority and your overely large ego got in the way.
    Shame, eh?
    I called you a biatch because the hypocracy of it amused me, as does the term itself. Say it with me - "BIATCH".
    Its fun.
    Proper uses include things like "Hey, nice shirt, BIATCH!" and "I like your new haircut, BIATCH".
    I think you get the picture. Its used for ones own amusement, so that i can laugh at myself, rather than faking amusement at someone else to attempt to win some pointless internet pissing contest (ie, you in this thread).

12. MaxPower_NVN

Newcomer

Wow volt, glad to see that you're adding so much traffic to nV News...what with all the time it must take to gather statistics and evaluating the overal beneficial factor of the many forums. ;)

13. ragejg

Newcomer

ummm, look...

Uh, our pen0ses are going to explode soon if we don't stop. I'm stoppin now, cuz I wanna get some maybe like tomorrow nite, and I don't think a shredded pen0s will help me at all...

deflate, guys... exhale, and deflate...

:wink:

14. MaxPower_NVN

Newcomer

It didn't fly over my head...I know, that you knew...duuuuhhh...it was just too easy. No ego involved IMO, I just call 'em like I see 'em and I'm ticked off to begin with so chalk it up to me being bent, not egocentric...funny...me and big ego don't go together at all. I didn't need the urban dictionary definitino of "biatch"...again, it was just too easy to not jump on.

edit: nm, you fixed your post

update: I'm calling it a night (or month or two, whenver Digi decides to gossip about nvnews on someone else's site again I guess I'll be back then). Have fun fellas and no hard feelings. 8)

15. Sazar

Newcomer

let it die already... digi's 'question's' have been answered...

now its just getting stupid...

16. volt

Regular

Correct. As the popular nvnews saying goes "you can leave if you don't like it" :wink:

17. cthellis42

cthellis42 Hoopy Frood
    Legend

Look! Up in the sky! It's a bird...! It's a plane...!

It's... something really, really, really distracting, but utterly amazing and makes everyone happy and content, and therefore they should drop everything else and talk about it!

18. K.I.L.E.R

K.I.L.E.R Retarded moron
    Veteran

What is it that I've said 2-3 pages ago? ;)

19. Hanners

Regular

Did you have to leave us with that mental image? :lol: ;)

20. Doomtrooper

Veteran

Sure, I don't run Rage3D..hardly visit anymore :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.