Nvidia DLSS 3 antialiasing discussion

This is very cool, my only issue is with older versions they assumed different presets so I’m curious if this tool handles that. For example the common guidance was for anything pre DLSS 2.5.1 to just use 2.5.1 instead of 3.5 and above since 2.5.1 was the last one before a big preset change.

Also, I’ve always wondered how this works with multiplayer games with anticheat. Can I upgrade the DLSS version in Warzone and not get banned?
I don't think it does anything to presets, just updates the DLLs to the newest version you specify. And yes it could either result in no real changes or use a preset which could be ill suited for the game in question. Which is why I doubt that any "global" solution of this type is actually beneficial on average.

The way a game handle DLSS DLLs wrt anticheat is different between different games and anticheat middleware. Sometimes you can just swap the DLLs without issues, sometimes it requires additional steps to work and sometimes it's just completely impossible.

Back