NV43, RV410

I am more interested in b3d review as i have an idea about the value of dave's review.

But i also hear a lot of things about retail release for both cards and i think that knowing when reviewers start to get samples could be more acurate.

I am allowed to say I have NV43 here, now - I'll take some piccies later, when I can. Performance numbers are under embargo for a while, but thankfully NVIDIA have done it right and given everyone a reasonable amount of time to get a full review done and dusted and posted up at the same time.

What?!?! Detailed answer to a specific question!!

Who are you?

What did you do to our beloved Kosh...ehh...Dave?

To be honnest i was expecting at most a One as answer and was rather worried that i could get just an infamous Yes as cryptic answer :)

max-pain said:
Dave

Is there any chance for a SLI test?

None as far as the 6600 article remits are concerned. We weren't given the connecting hardware. That's a seperate article (using 6800 cards first) to be done by everyone at a later (but soon) date.

Rys

Rys said:
max-pain said:
Dave

Is there any chance for a SLI test?

None as far as the 6600 article remits are concerned. We weren't given the connecting hardware. That's a seperate article (using 6800 cards first) to be done by everyone at a later (but soon) date.

Rys

Thanks for the reply.

Later but soon? So in september? :)

I wish I was popular and got a 6600!

Oh well, I could post a "review" with the NVIDIA canned numbers, but how much fun is that?

Rys said:

Rys

Is there any buzz in the community about how SLI is shaping up? There must be somebody outside of Nvidia who has seen it and is willing to talk!!

Rys said:

Wonder how Nvidia will do. Sending out 2 cards and connecting stuff or full PC with motherboard and alimentation for SLI.

Back