No More Heroes: Save your game by taking a crap!

The free-roaming city aspect is definitely not the best. Seems kind of pointless. It would be nice to just click a place on the map and get sent there automatically. Driving around on the bike just isn't fun. Otherwise, the game is pretty cool. The combat has been fun, for sure. Lots of good visuals and overall a very strange game. Definitely recommended.

The free-roaming city aspect is definitely not the best. Seems kind of pointless. It would be nice to just click a place on the map and get sent there automatically. Driving around on the bike just isn't fun. Otherwise, the game is pretty cool. The combat has been fun, for sure. Lots of good visuals and overall a very strange game. Definitely recommended.

They could have at least added some racing gameplay with the bike. There's definitely some wasted potential there.

Great news, the game's surpassed 100,00k in North America alone!

Yesterday, we had a launch party for the Wii game, No More Heroes.

Although here (Japan) it's only shipped 40,000, in America it already broken through 100,000 sell-through. In Europe the game ships in March but it's already received 160,000 orders. Worldwide, we're thinking we'd like to break 500,000 now.

At the party, the boss of Famitsu came along to present a gold award. It's a big deal that he came all this way.

For those wondering why that's considered good, take a look at Killer 7's sales. It was released on the PS2 and GC with probably a combined installed user base of 110 million, and the game only sold about 5k in each region.

More screwed up Suda51 games, please! I want something as effed up as God Hand on the Wii. Hell, Crapcom, port God Hand!!!

Great news, the game's surpassed 100,00k in North America alone!

For those wondering why that's considered good, take a look at Killer 7's sales. It was released on the PS2 and GC with probably a combined installed user base of 110 million, and the game only sold about 5k in each region.

More screwed up Suda51 games, please! I want something as effed up as God Hand on the Wii. Hell, Crapcom, port God Hand!!!

I hope it ends up selling well enough to justify a sequel, or at least a game that improves upon some of the failures of No More Heroes.

Apparently at the Japanese launch of this game, the game's creator was at some store ready to hand out autographed copies of the game and themed toilet paper. No one showed up.

Apparently at the Japanese launch of this game, the game's creator was at some store ready to hand out autographed copies of the game and themed toilet paper. No one showed up.

Many people say it was bad marketing: No one was informed of the event untill very late. Some responses even said they would've attended otherwise.

Many people say it was bad marketing: No one was informed of the event untill very late. Some responses even said they would've attended otherwise.

Yeah, I'd figure even if no one in Japan likes his games (unlikely) that at least an American fan or two would fly out there to meet him.

Back