No More Heroes: Save your game by taking a crap!

Alright, the most fudged up up Wii (or any system for that matter) game will be out in a few days! Gametrailers has the first review of it. Well, it's not that a like GT's review but I appreciate the amount of footage they have for the game while reviewing it. Watch the video below to see just how screwed up this game really is! You know you want to charge your beam katana by jerking off!

[gt]29844[/gt]

Oh, and if that doesn't convince you this game is screwed up, I think this Japanese Famitsu advertisement should do the trick!

nmhrv6.jpg

So far, on metacritic, IGN is the lowest review with a 7.8. I'm really looking forward to this one, but damn, I have quite a few games to finish already. Guaranteed, I will get to this one.

"If I become number 1, will you do it with me?"

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Man, I hope that hilarious "shining armor and fine words" line makes it into the final game.

Yes, it's suppose to be in stores now. Reports are coming in the game's sold out in many places already. I had trouble getting my copy as well.

Well, I saw it being reported on a site that the game's sold out in many places. And just yesterday, I saw a thread on gamefaqs complaining about it being sold out. Either the undershipped badly, or it is way more popular than first thought.

Damn it I'm going to go buy the game today it better not be sold out I'm really looking forward to playing this game.
Although it really is nice to see this game being so popular on the Wii.

edit: ugh sold out everywhere. guy said stores didn't order many copies and the game will be tough to find for a few weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, if you're thinking about buying the game online from Ubisoft's own store, then you're outta luck. The game's also sold out there as well.

Well, that gives me time to finish some of my other games.

I wonder if this is a case of selling out small quantities or if this game will have significant sales.

well when i tried to buy my copy the guy said stores didn't order many copies and were caught off guard by how popular the game turned out to be. i too wonder if what we're seeing right now will translate into great overall sales.

well when i tried to buy my copy the guy said stores didn't order many copies and were caught off guard by how popular the game turned out to be. i too wonder if what we're seeing right now will translate into great overall sales.

It'll probably be a game that will have big initial sales, if the stores bring in a good number of copies, and will then taper off quickly. I see it as sort of a cult game, and the people who really want it will get it right away, and the rest won't bother.

I love how the so-called game enthusiast stores (gamestop and EB) have no clue about anything besides the obvious... they totally stifle the sale of so many games and whats worse is that there is no penalty for them if they buy too many copies of a game, they can always send them back for no cost!! It's just really a matter of gamestop and eb not really caring about selling these games at all - they make enough money off of used games and cramming over hyped mediocre ware down your throats... that you will eventually sell back to them anyway...

anyway sorry for the vent - but it's really a shame when you have no choices of shops but eb or best buy - both equally sucky...

and again i actually got the game from best buy after the guy had to go to the back and get an unsecured copy - so basically - they haven't even put the game out and this was after work 8ish...

i really wish there was an alternative to his debacle - i guess i cant wait until it goes digital download...

i guess i'm just upset because games like this deserve better...

my brother asked in one of the EB shops and they said it wasn't out until February 8th. I'm in Canada, so is it possible there's a different release date, or do you think the guy just sucked at his job?

Hmm Canada huh? Sorry, can't help you there. I honestly have no clue when it was suppose to come out there. I was always under the impression we get them at the same time.

my brother asked in one of the EB shops and they said it wasn't out until February 8th. I'm in Canada, so is it possible there's a different release date, or do you think the guy just sucked at his job?

Best bet is to check the EB website, i doubt (but dont know for sure) if there is a different release date for North American territories...

I have a feeling some EB's will tell you the next time they are getting a shipment in so as to stop you from going to any competitors... it's just a feeling based on the shady business policies of these guys...

Couldn't find it on the eb canada site, but futureshop says February 7th. So, I guess Canada has a different date than the USA. That's VERY rare.

Back