No Man's Sky [PS4, PS5, XO, XBSX|S, PC, NX, XGP]

about looking the same,

yes the latest media event was in the same places. what i think a missed opportunity is that, none of the media people tried its multiplayer aspect.

THIS IS A RARE CHANCE where multiple player on the same planet!

Oh god what am I doing with my life, I've been trying to get away from games like these to just focus on competitive games.

life is to be enjoyed, both real and virtual :D

Movement on land is sooooooo slooooooow in this game. Hope that isn't a technical limitation.

They've mentioned you can research and build a jetpack for moving around. From what I remember this is one of the lower tech devices so presumably you develop this early make movement easier.

Yup. And according to the information released thus far, you don't need to visit planets at all. I'm assuming they mean after the initial opening but the opening has not been shown yet.

I like games with this much freedom. It sounds like you can play it lien classic Elite if you chose.

Space. The final frontier. These are the voyages of the the starship London-boy. It's five year mission is to seek out new life and new civilisations. To boldly go where no London-boy has gone before.

Movement on land is sooooooo slooooooow in this game. Hope that isn't a technical limitation.
Yep I noticed it too. Maybe we'll have ways to increase the running speed.
Space. The final frontier. These are the voyages of the the starship London-boy. It's five year mission is to seek out new life and new civilisations. To boldly go where no London-boy has gone before.
What about finding the others real players scattered throughout the billions of planets? I like that plan.

What about finding the others real players scattered throughout the billions of planets? I like that plan.

If the size of the universe has not been exaggerated, and the comments about the randomness of the initial spawn point of each player in the universe is accurate (assuming Pi is a constant) then the likelihood of two or more players meeting, except in the core of the universe, is very remote.

Based on math, don't expect much realtime multiplier gameplay :nope:

If the size of the universe has not been exaggerated, and the comments about the randomness of the initial spawn point of each player in the universe is accurate (assuming Pi is a constant) then the likelihood of two or more players meeting, except in the core of the universe, is very remote.

I-want-to-believe-X-Files-UFO.jpg

But the chances are bound to increase when everyone starts reaching the centre ! Unless the centre is not a point, but another whole bunch of galaxies :runaway:

Explore... Planets?
Form what they say, th eplanets areal planet sized planets and in fact they mentioned that you COULD technically keep exploring one planet for months. How much a planet packs in side it is not known, but they do say that planets are layered with deeper levels of caves and insides. I guess, if u keep trading the materials, you could technically keep upgrading ur self on the same planet and keep going deeper inside.

Its exactly the freeform nature that gets me all jumpy. Your funny comments could actually be true!

Seems like i was correct in assuming the interaction with aliens would be very similar to Out There

RWMrVcj.jpg

It was planned demo. Did it have the MP enabled, I doubt. And if websites were playing one at a time on a demo console, then also no chance of anyone meeting up.
Some of the website showed the gaming room and it was multiple TV and futuristic minimalistic looking chair in one room. I think it was 4 in circle.

Back