Ninety-Nine Nights Xbox 360 Demo Is Up

Hardknock

Veteran
The graphics are absolutely fantastic. Love the special effects and the number of enemies of screen. Nice music aswell, check it out.

I must say im somewhat disappointed. It's one of the worse 360 games i played so far. The gameplay is much like Dynasty Warriors, hack and slay, but if you like it:) I don't.

Graphically at first i was very impressed by the detail in the FMVs and Cutscenes, but unfortunately the ingame detail is far below that, and definately the worst i've seen on the 360 yet.

Technically, there's no AA, no AF and some really old fashioned 2D bitmaps (for grass etc.) and everything looks kinda colorless and grey with an little to much blurryness imo.

Definately not my kind of game.

Sorry you didn't like it Jesus. But for the type of game this is I thought it was very nice. Easily 10x better than games in the same genre from last gen (KUF, Dynasty Warriors, etc... ) :)

Actually you're criticism are pretty warrented. The problem comes in that you never say anything positive about the 360 or it's games. So people will tend to not take you seriously.

For this type of game the graphics are really nice, flaws and all. Maybe you've never played a game in this genre before. I don't know.

Hardknock said:
Do you mean that yellow arrow? That's part of the game. It identifies the group leaders. :p
Heh, I could see the arrow is part of the game, but I'm just not sure if he positioned it to highlight whatever he was calling "graphical glitches" or what he does mean by that.

I suppose I should download this, even though it really isn't my type of game it does look like something worth seeing in real time.

Hardknock said:
Actually you're criticism are pretty warrented. The problem comes in that you never say anything positive about the 360 or it's games. So people will tend to not take you seriously.

For this type of game the graphics are really nice, flaws and all. Maybe you've never played a game in this genre before. I don't know.

This is false?

Jesus2006 said:
Technically, there's no AA, no AF

:rolleyes:

kyleb said:
I suppose I should download this, even though it really isn't my type of game it does look like something worth seeing in real time.

Before you do be aware that the game is only averaging about 70% in reviews.

Karamazov said:
No, not that one, i meant the cutscene where you see a guy talking to a sort of princess in a castle.

No I think that particular scene was CG.

Galduta said:
This is false?

:rolleyes:

Not sure if you read my post but I said "Actually you're criticism is warrented". Which meant I agree with him. Still doesn't mean the game is the "worst looking Xbox 360 game" but hey he's entitled to his opinion.

Played a bit and though it isn't my type of game I had fun think it looks good, and it certianly has AA.

At first I wasn't liking it too much at all, but once I started exploring, and finding all the various items and weapons my interest picked up. This game has potential. It's all basically graphic eye candy, so probably a rental for me, but a very good rental I think.

Back