NHL '07 Demo on XBLM

For all the whining about charging for picture packs and whatnot, XBL does give you a ton of free content.

There's basically like two free demos a week seems like, plus tons of other crap.
________
Live Sex Webshows

Last edited by a moderator:
Just like the intarweb. :p ;)

Jokes aside, the biggest difference is that we're talking about Microsoft's phat servers. :D

I dont get it.

You cant get xbox360 demos off the intarweb.

It's just fun to check out the graphical stylings of so many various games. I'll never likely buy a 360 hockey game, but I do want to see what next gen hockey would look like. Walla, free demo!
________
Live Sex Webshows

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont get it.

You cant get xbox360 demos off the intarweb.

It's just fun to check out the graphical stylings of so many various games. I'll never likely buy a 360 hockey game, but I do want to see what next gen hockey would look like. Walla, free demo!

Same here... I've tried demos of games I would never had any thoughts about buying otherwise. In a case (Burnout Revenge), I actually ended up buying the game (having a lot of fun with it too).

i just played my first shootout.. thats all u can do in the demo, the controls are cool, but will take a little bit to get used to the shooting with the analog thing, the graphics are amazing though... one of the best so far

Back