News & Rumours: Playstation 4/ Orbis *spin*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the news is that a few PS4 in the world don't work as they should while thousands of PS4 that are in the hands of devs, news sites, stores and that been used in shows and expos work perfectly!?
This is bad, very bad.

Edit
Oh I just heard that 1 person got a defective DS4.
Sony is slipping badly, let's panic people. :yep2:

Last edited by a moderator:
possibly, there are bound to be bricks in ANY CE product. Nobody should be surprised that there are bricked consoles. The question is the percentage of failures.

I envy you guys, Here in Asia we have to wait until mid-December.

Oh how I hope I was still living in the states lol.

Which part of Asia ?

The Playroom was shown on Jimmy Fallon. This alone makes me want to buy a camera... my niece would love it. Perfect thing to demo on the show.

Not sure if updated here.

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201311/14043165.html

従来、PlayStation Storeで購入したゲームコンテンツについては、同一のアカウントであれば、PSP(PSP go含む)、PS Vitaで合わせて2台までプレイ可能だったが、変更後は3台までプレイ可能となる(ビデオコンテンツについては従来通り3台まで)。

It's in Japanese so I'll translate the main talking point

They've upped the PSP + PSV count allowed on one PSN account from 2 devices to 3 devices.

PS3 failure rate for comparison

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/xbox-360-failure-rate-237-ps3-10-wii-27-study/1100-6216691/

Tacobell has already handle out around 4.000 PS4, if only 5 kids are reporting failures it's actually great news for Sony. Obviusly now due to the existence of social media we are going to know about a lot of faulty hardware. But i'm sure it will be nothing to worry about.

The common theme is display, and updates. So hopefully if it is the 1.5 update, they can fix it before Friday. We never know how much of this is abuse, etc. The youtube video with the screen artifacts that normally go along with GPU overheating was interesting though. But again I stress, how much is fakery for attention vs reality.

BZCzxAgCcAAexp-.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back