New Super Mario Brothers (DS) Footage!

Guess it'll be a must-buy for me when the DS Lite comes out... :p Yet I wonder what the heck he's meowing towards the end while shooting fireballs (and being invulnerable). :LOL:

Too bad the gfx for the second screen is so goshdarned UGLY, meh.

Guden Oden said:
Guess it'll be a must-buy for me when the DS Lite comes out... :p Yet I wonder what the heck he's meowing towards the end while shooting fireballs (and being invulnerable). :LOL:

Too bad the gfx for the second screen is so goshdarned UGLY, meh.

I didn't even notice that until you said it! I don't know what's up with that lol

Guden Oden said:

Sounds like yayayo, whatever that means :?:

Another 2D game stirring up interest. 3D's vastly overrated in a lot of cases, and I hope 2D goes from strength to strength, consoles and handhelds alike.

Shifty Geezer said:
Another 2D game stirring up interest. 3D's vastly overrated in a lot of cases, and I hope 2D goes from strength to strength, consoles and handhelds alike.
My thoughts exacly. I was thinking now, seeing it: "when 3d games was coming, all just jumped into "3D", but, that looks as fun now, as when i played the first super mario bros3 when SMB3 was the hottest game around".
And, that vid looks, fun :) that vid could even tempt me to buy an DS and that game :)

Back