New Resident Evil 5 trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game looks rather amazing, but needs more Ada Wong. But then, so does every game. :p

Ada makes the heart grow fonder! (And the pants tighter.)

Of course it also needs more Claire. ...and the ability to wear a leather jacket. But maybe that's just me...

Game looks rather amazing, but needs more Ada Wong. But then, so does every game. :p

Ada makes the heart grow fonder! (And the pants tighter.)

Of course it also needs more Claire. ...and the ability to wear a leather jacket. But maybe that's just me...

U got some interesting sexual preferences my friend..:LOL:

I can't imagine how great the game would look if they built it from ground-up for the PS3 harware *drool*. But it still look decent

anyway

Can you side-step and dodge in RE5? Since the enemies are more agressive now:?:

U got some interesting sexual preferences my friend..:LOL:
What? Is there anything wrong with wanting to see them in HD, rather than some over-muscular, unshaven guy? :p

So far the main entries into the "HD chicks" direction have been in the "unbalancing torso" direction, which is tiresome. Capcom delivers more interesting hotness in RE. ;)

Just finished watching the trailer and visuals definately look great, gameplay also. Though being in a daylight setting, the "fear factor" for me is gone. Yes, youre swarmed by a bunch of angry mob, but its nothing that wont make me sleep at night :cry:

Should be a great game though, or hoping atleast :smile:

Just finished watching the trailer and visuals definately look great, gameplay also. Though being in a daylight setting, the "fear factor" for me is gone. Yes, youre swarmed by a bunch of angry mob, but its nothing that wont make me sleep at night :cry:

Should be a great game though, or hoping atleast :smile:

The fear factor left for me in RE3: Nemesis as soon as Jill was granted access to the murderous minigun and devastating rocket-launcher..

How can I be scared of stupid zombies when I have enough firepower to destroy a small army of them...?

I can't imagine how great the game would look if they built it from ground-up for the PS3 harware *drool*. But it still look decent

anyway

Can you side-step and dodge in RE5? Since the enemies are more agressive now:?:

I cant say how the PS3 version was or is being built but it rivals (and to me exceeds) the built-for-PS3 MGS... :shrug: Not every game built "from the ground up" for PS3 is "the amaz1ng!!!111" Or better said any game built for the ground up for any system would be the best it could be on that system.

See VF5 for more.

Just sometimes try to enjoy the games you get instead using your minds eye to make something impossibly better.

Anyone think they made the main character a little too jacked? Like almost beyond believability. As if to say before his career in S.T.A.R.S he made a living benchpressing Ford Mustangs and drinking Coors.

Anyone think they made the main character a little too jacked? Like almost beyond believability. As if to say before his career in S.T.A.R.S he made a living benchpressing Ford Mustangs and drinking Coors.

i disagree, i think he is taking some expensive steroid

5zgvdsj.jpg

I was thinking the same thing. it would take 2 hours 5 days a week in the gym just to keep that physique let alone acquire it.

quite a feat for a guy charged with protecting the free world from zombies. ;)

game looks great by the way (trailer on XBL) lighting especially.

If he fights zombies all day long then keeping that physique shouldn't be a problem. :p

Graphics are godly. Too bad we'll wait for this game another 2 years.

Any other download link for RE5 extended trailer (SD), the gametrailer link doesn't work for me.

The atmosphere in this game is amazing since it's so convincing. This trailer reminds me of watching that real footage from some of these lawless African cities where mobs are going nut's and people are being killed in the streets. I get that same sense of dread and panic watching this trailer as the people are like wild animals.
It looks as if they've taken the RE4 formula and improved a little on the AI and added more attacks and animations. I can't wait to see what this game is going to be like in another two years when it finally comes out.

Finally downloaded the trailer. Awesome! But is that in-game real time video? I find that hard to believe otherwise why would it take two years to complete? And by that time this game "may" not look that amazing (provided it was a real time/in-game footage).

it is indeed realtime ingame footage confirmed by us.playstation blog.
2nd gen games are looking hot and really exceeds my expectation.

Also Peter Moore said during Microsoft's conference it's realtime running on 360. There are some flaws that would indicate as such (texture aliasing etc.). They have pretty mature engine already that was already proven in several games. But I doubt we'll see shadows that good in the final game...

BTW is it just me or trailer on Sony's conference didn't dave AA, while trailer on Marketplace has AA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back