New Prince of Persia: Revelations screenshots

prince-of-persia-revelations-images-20051104102604371.jpg

prince-of-persia-revelations-images-20051104102605230.jpg

prince-of-persia-revelations-images-20051104102604871.jpg

http://pspmedia.ign.com/psp/image/article/664/664521/prince-of-persia-revelations-images-20051104102605605.jpg

http://pspmedia.ign.com/psp/image/article/664/664521/prince-of-persia-revelations-images-20051104102606043.jpg

Damn this game looks great. Looks like Ubisoft has two big games on the horizon for the psp. This game and King Kong are looking to be the two best looking games for the system. Why can't Sony let them use the full 333 though.

I don't know, but is this a "Warrior Within" remake? If so, are there new level, etc.? Or did they just recycle the artwork?

hupfinsgack said:
I don't know, but is this a "Warrior Within" remake? If so, are there new level, etc.? Or did they just recycle the artwork?

The devs said its a Warrior Within expansion pack. They said if you haven't played the game yet buy it for the PSP. It's has 33% more levels in it than the console versions. So, if it took you 12 hours to beat the first game just add 4 more hours to the PSP version and you have Revelations.

Oh and some of the areas in the game have changed also.

mckmas8808 said:
The devs said its a Warrior Within expansion pack. They said if you haven't played the game yet buy it for the PSP. It's has 33% more levels in it than the console versions. So, if it took you 12 hours to beat the first game just add 4 more hours to the PSP version and you have Revelations.

Oh and some of the areas in the game have changed also.

I wonder if the ending changes after the final battle? From the video clip on another thread, the Prince embraces the Empress closely, which I don't recall happening in PoP:WW.

And yes, graphically its very close to the console versions.

Anyone have anymore info regarding the ~33% expansion?

If the ending changes or have multiple different ending.. that would be worth playing it again...

And graphically its very close to the console versions.

Jov said:
I wonder if the ending changes after the final battle? From the video clip on another thread, the Prince embraces the Empress closely, which I don't recall happening in PoP:WW.

If the ending changes or have multiple different ending.. that would be worth playing it again...

I'm thinking about getting it too, but will wait to see what the reviews are. Can you imagine what the next PoP will look like if Sony lets Ubisoft use the full 333 Mhz?:oops: I think it could look better than the console version.

mckmas8808 said:
I'm thinking about getting it too, but will wait to see what the reviews are. Can you imagine what the next PoP will look like if Sony lets Ubisoft use the full 333 Mhz?:oops: I think it could look better than the console version.

It depends if Ubisoft utilises some of the better graphics features built into the PSP's GPU, not necessarily the speed of the chip.

I also doubt it as PoP games are multiplatform and uses middleware, but given the PSP seems to be different and lag in release there might be a possibility just to attract better sales. But yeah, the PSP version does has the potential to be better than the console version.

this game looks great. i played warrior within for PC and it was a blast. i expect the same of this :cool:
looks almost as good as the console version too

james3579 said:
this game looks great. i played warrior within for PC and it was a blast. i expect the same of this :cool:
looks almost as good as the console version too

I am currently following other forums on PoP:T2T which is due next month. Hopefully they port that as well.

I expect the PSP to stick close to the level of PS2 games. Sometimes I think RR is better than most average racers on the PS2.

Correction my dear fried, if you managed to get the secret ending in pop:ww, when you kill off the dahakra, then you actuall bone the queen of time and take her back with you to babylon.

Jov said:

JacksBleedingEyes said:
Correction my dear fried, if you managed to get the secret ending in pop:ww, when you kill off the dahakra, then you actuall bone the queen of time and take her back with you to babylon.

Yeah I found that out not long after posting one another thread. Anyway I finally got the game at EB as its on sale (like most games) and just started playing it.

From the early levels it seems to have more effect then its console brothers (well the NGC version at least). I noticed there seems to be more particle effects in some areas, even thought the colour depth is not as rich due to the LCD screen, it see captures (or even enhanced) the atmosphere of the original.

mckmas8808 said:
prince-of-persia-revelations-images-20051104102604371.jpg

Damn this game looks great. Looks like Ubisoft has two big games on the horizon for the psp. This game and King Kong are looking to be the two best looking games for the system. Why can't Sony let them use the full 333 though.

Battery life.

Back