New Memory Interface for R5x0...

maybe Kaleidoscope refers to stochastic (or pseudo-stochastic, or whatever) antialiasing, which is made possible by a ridiculous amount of memory bandwidth. *enters stochastic-antialiasing-conjecture-induced coma*

mix and match SLI makes absolutely no sense. it's such a niche feature that it's just kinda silly.

Heh, I didn't realize AA was so important as to name a discrete GPU after it, let alone an IGP. :)

Pete said:
Heh, I didn't realize AA was so important as to name a discrete GPU after it, let alone an IGP. :)
Stochastic AA is more important than everything. :) (stochastic AA has replaced Series 5 as my drool-thing of choice. oh, Series 5. I'll miss you.)

The Baron said:
Stochastic AA is more important than everything. :) (stochastic AA has replaced Series 5 as my drool-thing of choice. oh, Series 5. I'll miss you.)

And you'll be waiting for it just as long as you did Series 5.

:devilish:

DaveBaumann said:
So mean, Dave. So mean. But I did wake my roommate up from the laughing. :D

... maybe I should get into mechanical engineering, cause then I could use those suckers... then again, I probably could with molecular biology, too. decisions. :devilish: (no, I'm not actually going to base my major of choice on which field would give me the most access to stochastic antialiasing. at least, not yet. give it a semester)

512-bits GDDR3 interface

I think Wavey was actually pointing at Superscene MSAA instead. Apart from that I live under the impression that Realizm=2*256.

Oh and by the way Realizm can have up to 640MB ram (including 128MB DirectBurst memory).

Back