NEW DOCTOR WHO EPISODE LEAKED!!!!!!!!!!!

_xxx_ said:
What's so interesting about that? :?

I'd hazard a guess, and don't shoot me if I'm wrong, that it would be something of interest to people who are actually fans of Doctor Who. Otherwise, it's probably of no interest whatsoever.

My friend is working on this (post-production). I will ask him if he knows anything.

Guden Oden said:
LOLFL, digi, didn't figure you for an anorak! Specificly, a Dr. Who anorak. ;)
I googled "anorak" and I don't quite get it...I'm a heavy-jacket/windbreaker or a Dr.Who heavy-jacket/windbreaker? :?

If you meant I'm a Dr.Who fan, then yeah...guilty as charged. For at least 20+ years and I have no plans to change that any time soon. :)

digitalwanderer said:
I googled "anorak" and I don't quite get it...I'm a heavy-jacket/windbreaker or a Dr.Who heavy-jacket/windbreaker? :?
It's goes like this:
www.anorakzone.com said:
Okay, I'm from the US - what is an "anorak"? I looked in the dictionary and it said 'a coat, similar to a parka'. I take it that's not what you meant.

An anorak is the traditional coat worn by obsessive, train-spotting types over here. I guess the nearest translation would be "geek". But Geek doesn't quite have the same ring, does it?

Thanks Zaphod, that makes sense and I think I get it.

Yeah, I guess I do tend to be an anorak on more than a few things....when I get into something I tend to really get into it. :oops:

Digi, This Is For You. :)

I figured since Dr. Who is a brit show, I'd use a brit slang term... I don't know the 'trekkie' equivalent for Who fanpeople. :D

I don't know much about the show, I just know Daleks are pretty cool.

EXTERMINATE!

Like a lot of American fans, my first intro to Doctor Who was late Friday and Saturday night PBS of the Tom Baker era.

I just watched the new episode. It's pretty silly, the Doctor is very quirky, and the story is quite stupid. But that's the way Doctor Who has always been. It's half the length of the old show so it seemed short. I enjoyed it anyhow.

It made me laugh, it made me groan, it made me look forward to more episodes. :p

I'd be curious to know what people think of the new Doctor.

ZoinKs! said:
I'd be curious to know what people think of the new Doctor.
I FREAKING LOVED IT!!!!! :D

I don't wanna do any spoilers, but the new Doctor and companion have a Tom Baker Doctor/Sarah relationship feel to it....but mebbe even better!! :oops:

(Blasphemy, I know....but it IS good!)

I grew up when it was on late-night Sunday nights on PBS after Dave Allan at Large....which I also guiltily admit I was a big fan of. :oops:

"Good night, and may your god be with you."
fez.gif

digitalwanderer said:
I grew up when it was on late-night Sunday nights on PBS after Dave Allan at Large....which I also guiltily admit I was a big fan of. :oops:
He passed away only a few days ago.

london-boy said:
Doctor who?
Exactly!

(Sorry, LB, if you genuinely don't know the show, the character is "The Doctor". In at least one of the older episodes (with John Pertwee) someone comments on what "The Doctor" is doing and another asks "Doctor who?". )

Back