New Brothers In Arms Gameplay Footage

Hardknock said:
Even from this shakey cam footage

That's an understatement. :LOL: Anyway looking really good and it seems they put much effort into creating fitting atmosphere.

Yeah, I remember this as a awesome video. The only thing that bugs me is I suspect games like this and Rainbow Steel are actually running on PC's.

Some who went to e3 have rumored as much, basically that you couldn't see the system that was running the game in these cases, so there's no telling.

Not saying they wont look the same on PS3 and 360 whenever they do finally release, just saying it's a fly in the ointment.

sonyps35 said:
Yeah, I remember this as a awesome video. The only thing that bugs me is I suspect games like this and Rainbow Steel are actually running on PC's.

Some who went to e3 have rumored as much, basically that you couldn't see the system that was running the game in these cases, so there's no telling.

Not saying they wont look the same on PS3 and 360 whenever they do finally release, just saying it's a fly in the ointment.

I hope my x1900xtx can handle this. Looks killer.

I'm pretty sure R6 and BiA were actually running on Xbox 360. I don't hane any proof or so, but Ubi always delivered the best graphics on Xbox and I don't why this time it could be any different. R6 launches this fall and they should have already stable version on at least one console. And PC version will be different in terms of gameplay, so I don't see a point in writing console version on PC.

BIA was running on a 360. You can see the button icons in the vid, and Randy P. emphasized the point while giving the demo according to E3 goers.

But I believe I read from an attendee that this and Rainbow Six that I recall, say the controller cord just ran behind some curtains or something, you could never see the unit, and that's cause for suspiscion.

But no big deal, they're not stupid enough to demonstrate something they couldn't achieve.

On gamespot from e3

LOS ANGELES--We got a chance to get another demonstration of Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway, running on an Xbox 360. Gearbox president Randy Pitchford led the demonstration, playing the game while explaining the details to us.

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/brothersinarms3/news.html?sid=6150581&mode=previews

As for RB6 both previous posters are correct, i even think that was taped video footage on e3 (but native graphic is from 360 dev kit, i think , based on shaders effect look and that "a" button).

Back