Naruto - The Broken Bond (X360, Ubi)*

http://www.gamersyde.com/news_6899_en.html

11 minute walk through of naruto the broken bonds for the xbox 360

Finally! Team based gameplay. Something sorely lacking from Rise of Ninja, and what I was hoping for from Ninja Storm (which came closer but not quite there).

EDIT

I would still like to see the fights go beyond 1-on-1 with player swapping, however. But its still a nice step forward.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, the 11-minute walkthrough is MUCH better than the original trailer they showed. It's a pity UNS decided to focus on single player missions (100?) and 1-to-1 fighting; but don't have complete team play. Other than that, the demo has been great.

Some users here got their hands on the demo?
I (sadly :LOL: ) have interest in Naruto and I might consider it second hand or when its price will go down (I still have to jump in tho... but should be done around chrismass... Jasper /etc...)

The first one hit $30 in the febuary after it launched. I will wait till then. I played the full game and its better than the first and the free roaming parts are betting than the ps3 game. However the fightig is much much better on the ps3.

Well I hope it won't sell that much :LOL: and thaks for your response ;)

In regard to the fighting I read various opinions like Nuns would be funnier/dynamics while Broken bond would more technical. I don't care about Nuns as I don't plan to buy a PS3 but how would you define broken bond in regard to tekken/Sc (I paly VF to few to enjoy it and never touch DoA)?
I watch some videa each character has quiet some combos (who looks pretty easy to achieve I watched vid on gametrail showing character movesets) some jutsu, can block, substitute (?), dodge, I mean it looks like the gameplay could be rich and you can switch character/ bar do some combo imply two characters, simplier what is the huge letdown (comparaison aside)?

It plays like soul caliber ... like a bad soul caliber. It feels really loose and some moves are really over powered.

I'm not a huge fighter htough.

thanks for your return eastmen.

Do some other members got their hand on the final game? (I know that there are a bunch of better games to buy this fall).

Back