Myspace?

Myspace is the height of the slow demise of the internet itself. It starts there, and ends somewhere amongst the rank of lopsided haircut, emo kids starving for attention with bandages on their wrists. Seriously, the only time you should ever be visiting Myspace is during an e-lineup and you're pointing out one of it's plentiful sexual predators to the police.

It's a worthless site but here's something funny you could do:

1. You and a bunch of friends make profiles for yourselves and put a few pictures.
2. Switch your accounts with each other.
3. Make "fake" profiles where you make up funny things about the guy's profile you got like that they're gangster, emo, half black/latino/asian, and make funny backgrounds and really, really bad song choices and see who can make the best one.

Myspace is a buggy piece of shit.

I've had constant problems with it, like my messages disappearing into nowhere, etc. Also, be ready to have a bunch of random bands and 14 year olds who live 3 time zones away from you requesting to add you as a friend.

Oh, and when I tried to delete my account I got an internal server error..

I guess once you've crossed over to the dark side, there's no going back..

I'm not old by any means (26), but Myspace is the website that made me realize I'm not in the youngest generation anymore. The day I make an account is the day someone with a gun to my head forces me to. Most of the stuff I see there makes me weep for humanity, because a real live person actually put it there and thought it was a good idea.

Maybe an extinction level asteroid hit wouldn't be a bad thing, before it gets even worse. :)

I avoid Myspace like the plague.

I hate it when someone is like

CHECK OUT MY MYSPACE LOLZ
OMGZ LOK AT MI CUTE PITURES ROFLZA111

At least, that's what I hear in my head.

Back