Movies you would like to see made.

Lots of good ideas, now why cant hollywood come up with some instead of half the shit chz rehashes they make.
Like the idea on Memnoch the devil, I wish Queen of the Damned could be redone with Cruise and Brad Pitt as well, the one with Aaliyah was utter shit, didnt even follow the book remotely.

Blitzkrieg said:
Lots of good ideas, now why cant hollywood come up with some instead of half the shit chz rehashes they make.
Because hollywood execs are scared pieces of turds. Its very hard to suggest doing innovative stuff when the same crap still generates a butt load of cash.

epic

I just found a hidden gem. :) A series by Glen Cook called The Black Company. Not sure how i hadnt run into it before. It would make one fine movie.

They are remaking KingKong, I really would like to see them do KingKong Vs Godzilla instead.

Alejux said:
I think "Lord of Light" by Roger Zelazny would make a kickass movie.
OMFG, that would ROCK.

Who plays Yama? ... Fishbourne ... Malkovitch ...
Who Plays Kali? ... Jolie ... Weaver ...
Who Plays Kubera?
Who Plays Sam? ... Hopkins ... Hanks ... DSutherland ...

I can't think of any 'new' actors or acresses that could pull it off.

epicstruggle said:
--My life story. 8)
--wheel of time series by Robert Jordan
--Any of the series by Terrie Brooks <--my fav author. :)
--Riftwar saga by raymond feist
--The Darktower by stephen king
--Sword of Truth by Terry Goodkind
--Song of Fire and Ice series by George R Martin
--Parts of the Dragonlance series are really great.

epic

Song of Fire and Ice series by George R Martin

This would be awesome.

Sword of Truth by Terry Goodkind

This too as long as they cut out the bits where he repeats things.

I'd like to see an action movie where the villian wipes out all the good guys for a change. 8)

rwolf, if you want to see bad guys win, go watch some russian movies dubbed into english. I hear they have the bad guys win sometimes.

Back