MOTO GP PSP : online for 7 players

ME0000712910_2.jpg

ME0000712911_2.jpg

ME0000712914_2.jpg

ME0000712908_2.jpg

PSP will have a lot of online games this fall. Thoughts?

as sexy as this game seems to be, i'm not getting it unless i can run it under emulated fw. *leaves murmuring about sony pictures suites..*

hupfinsgack said:
Wrong forum?
Not anymore! ;)

About the game, I can't say that I'm eagerly looking forward to a Moto GP game from Namco, given that I don't like the PS2 series one bit, but I appreciate the fact that Namco is delivering PSP games that use an online infrastructure.

Vysez said:
...but I appreciate the fact that Namco is delivering PSP games that use an online infrastructure.

Me too! I'm keeping my fingers crossed the PSP infrastructure situation would improve once PS3 is released, I think Harrison mentioned at GDC that the worldwide server network they're building could be used for the PSP. However, I remain skeptical until I see it in action :)

Vysez said:
Not anymore! ;)

About the game, I can't say that I'm eagerly looking forward to a Moto GP game from Namco, given that I don't like the PS2 series one bit, but I appreciate the fact that Namco is delivering PSP games that use an online infrastructure.
agreed, i'm not a big MotoGP guy, but man this is cool shit! One of the first things I've seen that actually makes me wish I had a PSP -- not to play MotoGP, but just the idea that one day I could hop down to the arcade (literally, it's five doors down) and load up Yakiniku Mirkuruu: The MORPG with seven friends and make everyone at the Subaa Robo Grid Battle DX V+α XXXII 4-player giant sit-in cabinets jealous... that's cool! Now if I could just plug my choice of wireless broadband subscriber cards... and run homebrew... at the same time... >:D

anyway, sorry. I think it looks pretty sharp!

Back