MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM Target In Sight (PS3)

What's suppose to be impressive again?

Some decently detailed models and then a block of a town and a giantic desert? Oh yeah, SO impressive..... not. The looks like its completely devoid of any real stuff to look at. It was a super small town block and the rest of it was gone. Shouldnt be hard to reach that at all.

deathkiller said:
The last game from this dev team used renderware (PS2 MS Saga), probably this game use renderware also.
The last time the developers talked about this PS3 gundam at PS Meeting 2005 in the last summer they explicitly said they didn't use any middleware, though physics was not at all implemented back then.

one said:
The last time the developers talked about this PS3 gundam at PS Meeting 2005 in the last summer they explicitly said they didn't use any middleware, though physics was not at all implemented back then.
Maybe they should have!

It's actually pretty impressive for a 1st gen Bandai game. The mecha models, their surface fx and lighting are looking a lot better in motion ... but the gameplay is so damn slow and wooden, I wouldn't want to play it even if some would hand me a free copy.

Pretty impressive. The robots have fantastic details. The surroundings remind me of chromehounds though.

Back