Mind control

Dna_Rna

Newcomer
Hi. Excuse me but do you guys believe in mind control? Do you think it possible? Because i've been meaning to ask

You mean though like drugs and stuff?
Of course..
It would be ignorant not to know govs. have used drugs to control soldiers.
Did you know agent orange was used in korea?

Last edited by a moderator:
radeonic2 said:
You mean though like drugs and stuff?
Of course..
It would be ignorant not to know govs. have used drugs to control soldiers.
Yes, i do mean with the use of drugs but not in the way you think. I mean it happening through more unsuspecting media. Through a tape for example?

It depends. If you asking me if it possible for a human in England to control the mind of a human in the USA just by thought, then i would have to say no.

With hardware it is sort of possible. I remember seeing a rat with some hardware attatched to the brain that stimulates the pleasure center. A person with a radio control device was controlling the rats movements. It not total mind control, but they get control of where the rat goes.

Dna_Rna said:
Yes, i do mean with the use of drugs but not in the way you think. I mean it happening through more unsuspecting media. Through a tape for example?
Though hypnosis?

Dna_Rna said:

1. Record message.
2. Aim vibration wave machine at targeted human
3. Send recorded message through vibration machine
4. Targeted human hears a voice in his head which would be the recorded mesasged.

radeonic2 said:
Though hypnosis?
Not exactly. They hava a way of putting a mood into you through music and then with visual and verbal associations they actually brainwash you and finally you forget everything.
It doesn't really involve the presence of another real person.

Thelacky said:
1. Record message.
2. Aim vibration wave machine at targeted human
3. Send recorded message through vibration machine
4. Targeted human hears a voice in his head which would be the recorded mesasged.
Yes, but it's the way that you perceive what you are being shown that affects you

Dna_Rna said:

You're talking about subliminal messages. They don't work.

Dna_Rna said:
Not exactly. They hava a way of putting a mood into you through music and then with visual and verbal associations they actually brainwash you and finally you forget everything.
It doesn't really involve the presence of another real person.
subliminal messages?

Then it is not really mind control, more like sensory deception.

How would you turn a army against itself? Make them see each other as hostiles. Visual sensory deception.

How could you get someone to kill their family? Plant voices in their head that the rest of the family are planning to kill you. Give it a little time until the paranoia boils over.

Thelacky said:
Then it is not really mind control, more like sensory deception.

How would you turn a army against itself? Make them see each other as hostiles. Visual sensory deception.

How could you get someone to kill their family? Plant voices in their head that the rest of the family are planning to kill you. Give it a little time until the paranoia boils over.
something of the sort really

Ummmm, you just said that you're talking about subliminal messages and that they work. I post actual evidence about it, then you say "That's not what I was talking about."

I'm afraid I'm no match for your 1334 debate skillz. :cry:

ZoinKs! said:
Ummmm, you just said that you're talking about subliminal messages and that they work. I post actual evidence about it, then you say "That's not what I was talking about."

I'm afraid I'm no match for your 1334 debate skillz. :cry:

I'm afraid what i'm talking about has nothing to do with popcorn sales, and in any case, the site doesn't really bring any evidence to show that messaging is not possible because it would have to bring evidence to show it possible, which it doesn't.
I'm talking about using music, voices, facial expressions and scenery to actually trick you into believing something and stopping you from having the right reaction

Then why'd you say subliminal messages are effective and that they're precisely what you're talking about?

I'll remind you, since you seem to forget things quickly:

Dna_Rna said:
ZoinKs! said:
You're talking about subliminal messages. They don't work.
Think again, you're wrong because they are effective.

Dna_Rna said:
radeonic2 said:
subliminal messages?
Precisely. Does anyone know the movie labyrinth with david bowie? it came out in 1986. It contains these sorts of things

I can't believe linthat hasn't replied to this thread yet.

Also, yes I believe that Mind Control can be done through Media and Drugs. Drugs is the most obvious choice, Media is both scarey and a little more obscure.

Back