might this be because I'm actually gay?

Definately, it took me a while to get Mufu's post, but ultimately, why categorize yourself? You are who you are, live your life, if you discover that you are attracted to armadillos, then u'll be an armadillo loving freak. Big deal.

Live your life, discover yourself, if you see that one day you're attracted to guys, then you're gay, if you don't, that just means you have an idea of sex that's just not right, and u'll have to work around it. <--that would be my bet.

Tahir,

Sage may have issues with understanding his gender and sexual identity - but he should talk about them.

Bottling them up inside only makes things worse (trust me on this ;)).

(EDIT: Infact, the Internet was central in helping me understand (accept) my own sexuality and gender identity, thanks to excellent help from 'LGBT youth' support forums).

My only concern is that he has been talking about them for a long time and is still in the same quandry.

Perhaps it is time to talk to some real people that can help too. I was very serious when I said he seems like he is only a few steps away from being 'ga-ga'.

Tahir said:
Perhaps it is time to talk to some real people that can help too.

But getting good professional help is not always easy.

Sage has said several times before that part of the problem is that he has had poor/bad 'professional help' in the past.

The Dig nods his head in silent agreement with the rest condoning Sage's usage of himself in the 3rd person, the Dig knows just how pompous and pretentious that can be.
yep.gif

Hmmm... I just had to install a hardware version of VNC (well kinda like it...) in one of my labs, and one of the students squeeled that he wouldn't be able to browse for gay pr0n anymore. It was pretty amusing considering the teacher is gay (his expression was less than amused).

Good thing he didn't say d0nk3y-pr0n or the MasterBaiter would have been busted. :oops:

oh :? so there it comes from my fantasy.-
"....raaaspberry beret... kind you find in a seccond hand store.... raaaspberry beret.... if it was waarm hee wouldn't wear much more..." :LOL:

I was a big fan then.

Back