Microsoft Windows 10 hardware event Oct 6th 10 am EST

Oh...missed that. Here's hoping that the actual product will be sub $1000. I'm in easily for $500, but that might be wishing for unicorns to be real.
we wont see it for purchase until the holiday so they would have time to get prices down.

I wonder how they knew that... ;)

Came in late, I'm used to Apple presentations which are west coast timezone, east coast threw me off. I came in right in the woman awkwardly and stutteringly explaining golf tracking in a smartband - I can't think of anything that interests me less than that so I turned the stream off. May watch the whole thing later from the start, if they make the full version available. Btw, I really liked the ONE guy whooping in the background during that segment - Eastmen, was that you? Heh!

Btw, I can't help noticing that the new sports band is stainless steel instead of plastic - HMM. I wonder where they got that idea...? :)

you should jump back in its much better now .

Anyway I love my original band but you can tell it wasn't meant to be a huge product for them , I think it sold well inspite of MS .

Who's the guy making the Lumia presentation?
He's awesome. I'm loving the Lumias already even though I have no intention to ever buy a non-x86 windows device, ever.

EDIT: Meh, the fedora guy with the funny accent isn't half as good..

It's really nice, but I wasn't planning to updgrade my Lumia 928 until next year...

I had a upgrade that was going away as of the first of oct so I ended up with a note 5 for $350 (64 gig) my note 3 was just getting bad.

Also I doubt sprint will get these phones.

But I could sell my note 5 for $500 or so and get one of these but i'm going to hold out for a rumored surface phone.

continuum is looking pretty nice. the display dock is 3 usb , 1 hdmi and 1 display port

pretty nice that u can use the phone as you use continuum

This phone is pretty impressive though. Wonder what battery life is like?
The phone that can replace your PC. j/k

Surface time. I can't wait might have to sell a kidney !

seriously how does this guy talk so fast. I'd be out of breath on the stage.

you should jump back in its much better now .
Yeah, but I wanna see the stuff I missed, so I'll check in later when the full video is posted; hopefully. :)

Anyway I love my original band but you can tell it wasn't meant to be a huge product for them , I think it sold well inspite of MS .
It was nifty and looked good. Very nice, clean lines. I liked it quite a bit. Of course, I'm on an iPhone so I wasn't going to buy anything other than an Apple Watch, but it was a nifty gadget. It's good MS is making these things and improving looks and functionality and stuff. Competition in the marketplace is good. I hope the new one sells a lot.

Yeah, but I wanna see the stuff I missed, so I'll check in later when the full video is posted; hopefully. :)

It was nifty and looked good. Very nice, clean lines. I liked it quite a bit. Of course, I'm on an iPhone so I wasn't going to buy anything other than an Apple Watch, but it was a nifty gadget. It's good MS is making these things and improving looks and functionality and stuff. Competition in the marketplace is good. I hope the new one sells a lot.
I own the band and its a bit too bulky . The new one looks much thinner which is good

also surfaces making surfaces ....

they double down or reinvent ?

thumb print , thinner and lighter , 12.3 5m pixel screen better back lit keys

How long does the band battery typically last? The short battery life is my one turn off with these wearables.

12.3 inch 5m pixel 267ppi screen , bezel got smaller device did not get bigger

pixel sense tech

cover glass 400microns thick , thinnest gorial glass 4 cover glass ever shipped

1.1mm back light ,

thinnest optical stack

g5 chipset made by ms (ntrig ?)

new pen all year battery , 1024 points of pressure

no more pen loops ? its magnetic again !

I could swear I saw a multi-chip module in the CGI presentation, meaning this might really be a GT4e device.

you can change pen tips , writing , sketching , shading and so on

30% faster than spro 3

wont compare it to any tab or tablet no matter the size

compare only to the air . 50% faster than the air

16GB 1TB of storage

Damn

9.1 to 8.4mm thick , only stopped so they can include full usb 3.0 port

60% more pixels than the 3

new hub has 4 usb 3.0 , 2 4k display port , ehternet works with spro 3

There it is, it's a MCM!

Please be a great price....please be a great price....please be a great price....I'm already sold.
Don't count on it. There's a lot more tech in it plus a very high-end Intel chipset.

The 1TB + 16GB + GT3e model is probably well over $2000, probably over $2500.

Back