Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

B8QkUBFCIAIf9eJ.jpg

B8QkK_DCEAIKT1a.jpg

New images from Kojima, apparently Snake gets all bloodied in fights.

BTW, I was just playing GZ, the mission where u have to take out 3 AA guns. Was super fun as hell and felt un-doable at the start but finally I managed even though each time I took out the guns the enemy was on full alert :p ! GZ has been the most fun game for me in recent memory. Sure, Destiny is pure addiction for me (I just deleted it yesterday to take a break, otherwise I can't play anyhting else) , but thats because f the loop of find>upgrade>find better. GZ, OTOH, is pure replayable bliss of gameplay. Even if the missions don't give me any reward they are so unpredictable and fun to play. PP is going to be too big for me, cos this little camp omega can be so unpredictable then the open areas of PP will be crazy ! and so many of them :runaway: ! I wish Kojima gives out a date soon cos I want to keep that part of my year clear of any other games so that I can actually play just MGS untill I end it .....and replay it :cool: !

nd quite frankly,this is the most photoreal lighting I have seen on my ps4 yet. The LOD is too aggressive and that will be the only undoing to its graphics but the visuals are photoreal.METAL GEAR SOLID V_ GROUND ZEROES_20141115191218.jpg METAL GEAR SOLID V_ GROUND ZEROES_20141115191915.jpg METAL GEAR SOLID V_ GROUND ZEROES_20141116164639.jpg METAL GEAR SOLID V_ GROUND ZEROES_20141116165109.jpg METAL GEAR SOLID V_ GROUND ZEROES_20141116170141.jpg METAL GEAR SOLID V_ GROUND ZEROES_20141116170725.jpg

the skies are also exceptionally real-looking,the colours, the clouds,METAL GEAR SOLID V_ GROUND ZEROES_20141116171023.jpg METAL GEAR SOLID V_ GROUND ZEROES_20150126193630.jpg METAL GEAR SOLID V_ GROUND ZEROES_20150126195348.jpgMETAL GEAR SOLID V_ GROUND ZEROES_20150126171237.jpg

Last edited:
They talked about sky rendering at last GDC, how they modeled dynamic atmospheric light scattering and other effects. BTW, fancy dynamic skybox was not part of Xbone version of the GZ. There, each mission got it's own static 2D skybox.

WTH man, I found all 9 XOF patches, the last one by rolling on the ground and all, the game even said so inside the GZ mission that "we have found all patches now lets get back to the mission", yet at the end screen it says I found only 5 and did not unlock the Deja VU mission :mad::devilish::-x:devilish::mad::mad: !!! WTH, WTF !!!!! I sat through the whole long cutscene and the end credits and the bugger says 5/9 ! What do I do nowo_O:mad:?

Heh, something went wrong. Do the quick action run, and this time, skip cutscenes. :)
Will there be patches inside now? I don't think so, cos the game doesn't show th epatches u have already collected. lets hope they are there.

and I pressed all sorts of button combinations but couldn't skip the cutscenes, I just went away ! Let me guess, I have to long press some button?

OK.

but, bah, I restared the mission and the XOF patches are not there, meaning I have collected them already. SO, what do I do now? I can't recollect them again. Just complete th emission agan and hope it recognises it?

Yes. This is also a perfect time to learn how to do sub 10-minute run of main GZ mission. :)

Just do what I did here, but without mistakes.

Last edited:
^thanks for the video, was taking a long during the Paz part of it.

But, no luck, the game still says "XOF patches found :5/9". No cookie :cry:
Looks like a bug to me. The patches aren't there in the game anymore, so I can't recollect them either. What can I do now? I want to play the Deja Vu mission !

Back