Metal Gear Solid V & Ground Zeroes on Steam

Other than the online FOB stuff, you lose out on daily login rewards. Online FOB can accelerate base development, research, and resource gathering if you are active a lot. However, if you get targeted by an online griefer using cheats, you'll be constantly set back and have to spend the majority of your single player time just trying to keep everything at the same level, much less getting it to progress. Even without being targeted by a cheater, if you don't play the game for a few days or a week or two, expect your single player experience to get set back significantly as people steal your resources and your personnel every day.

Regards,
SB
Okay, so I miss the login rewards and my base development may be slower, but I can still unlock or research everything in the sp game? I don't want the hassle of being a target for cheating griefers but I want to fully explore all facets of the sp game

Okay, so I miss the login rewards and my base development may be slower, but I can still unlock or research everything in the sp game? I don't want the hassle of being a target for cheating griefers but I want to fully explore all facets of the sp game

Yes, it'll take longer, but you can do everything and eventually research everything offline. There's some people that have done it.

Regards,
SB

Well, my opinion of Kojima just went up a huge notch.

From one of the tapes in game talking about hamburgers and living in tune with nature.

I fooled myself into thinking people today wanted high quality all natural goods, but my burgers were never like that.

Yay, for processed foods and chemical additives. Hell yeah.

Regards,
SB

you guys on PC can let it run minimized in background for anything that need realtime time. i envy thaaaaaaat

Back