Merry Christmas to everyone!

Title says it! Remember to eat too much! I'm currently calculating the proper attack vector to our Christmas table before my father and brother eats em all :)

Haha! Well, I currently have the entire fridge full of christmas foods at my parents' place to myself after my mum had to be taken to hospital and my dad went to accompany her. So yeah, this is turning out to be quite a memorable christmas indeed.

Will go down in history together with when my dad had kidney stones a previous christmas, and when he had arrhythmia of the heart another one. ;)

Yea, they're kinda old versions both of 'em. Been holding off on the upgrade, because the reinstall procedure is such a bitch... :D

Anyway, merry xmas to you too, and all of the rest of B3D.

Marry Christmas to everyone. Here's hoping for a peaceful holiday. :)

Happy Holidays everyone!

I'm still at work now, but in a few hours I'll be eating, drinking, and being merry.

@Grall
I hope your mother is ok.

Merry Christmas, B3D. This year, all I asked for was Skrying to return to the forum. Seriously. Where'd he go? He hasn't even been on Steam for almost a year. All kidding aside, I hope everyone has a happy and safe holiday. May many-a-game adorn the underbelly of your trees!

Merry Christmas all.

I'm gonna eat my heart out today. A little wine and some ham, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, crab cakes, and some type of soy vegan nasty thing.

Yes happy christmas and I hope that you got what you wished for both materialistically and spiritually. :D

Back