Men's retreat for self development and healthy masculinity

You specifically said:

So why do you still talk about NOT having sex and comparing that? The semen-retention MUST be also accompanied by sexual activity. This is NOT the same as the no fab movement.
It is not about having no sexual activity vs having sexual activity. Your blocking something your body wants to do. The former will block you mentally and physically. Semen retention and sexual activity heightens sexual pleasure and keeps energy levels high if not heightened.
Your body produces sperm all the time, but it requires more energy and nutrients when your balls are constantly getting empty.
Try ejaculating every day and then learn the semen retention techniques WITH daily sexual activity and compare

Then we talk again.

If non ejactulatory sex makes you feel energised etc, good for you (and hope your partner does too). Recommending it to others on that experience, fair enough.

The whole loss of nutrients, health benefits stuff etc is pseudo science. It's just another rubbish male way of talking about sex and sexual experiences.

I'm so confused.
Don't be. That's when they can get you.

@Nesh, I do get your point. It's just some of us may think that we don't need those kinds of activities and it's not because of toxic masculinity nor fears to embrace whatever. I think it's ok if you want/need to go to improve yourself, though. BTW, as a bisexual (on paper, so to speak, because in real life I'm practically gay) man, I get the impression that this is hetero oriented, and I'm curious. Is that right or what can you tell me about it?

Nesh's bestie
UgXxpSc.jpg

Nesh's bestie
UgXxpSc.jpg
:LOL:
@Nesh, I do get your point. It's just some of us may think that we don't need those kinds of activities and it's not because of toxic masculinity nor fears to embrace whatever. I think it's ok if you want/need to go to improve yourself, though. BTW, as a bisexual (on paper, so to speak, because in real life I'm practically gay) man, I get the impression that this is hetero oriented, and I'm curious. Is that right or what can you tell me about it?
I didnt come here to tell people that their masculinity is problematic and neither does the retreat mean that someone needs to have a problem to join. :LOL:
For whatever reason I feel like some got unconsciously offended by it. As if this retreat means "hey you ve got a problem as a man and I m throwing this here so you ll get it fixed"

At first glance it does seem that it is hetero oriented, since it emphasizes a lot on polarity. But this has nothing to do with pick up lines, about fucking more women etc.
As men regardless if we are heterosexual or homosexual we face the same challenges in work and social life minus whatever has to do with the gender we are attracted to. You may face some extra challenges of course due to some discriminations. Heterosexuals face some other challenges trying to lead a family or understand women (since we dont speak the same language).
But this retreat will help you learn how stand your ground amidst those additional challenges.
Our bodies are the same, and we all need to express and communicate. A homosexual can benefit a lot from this retreat as well.

The retreat recognizes that there are aspects of the feminine and the masculine in all, and the feminine aspect needs to be recognized as well in order to have a healthy masculine aspect that can give space. A lot of partners complain that their man does not open much for example. There is a suppression of emotions and expression in most men and that can apply for both gays and heterosexuals. Remember that stereotype bullshit that "real men dont cry" or being scared to express vulnerability because it is considered to be weak? Well there they learn to have the balls to show their vulnerable side and accept it.

There is no judgement. There is acceptance of each other the way they are. This is one of the strong points of the retreat.
Some men who join feel complete the way they are and join to expand more their repertoire of healthy habits, some men face some issues and want to solve them.
Some gays lean towards the very masculine, some gays want to develop that aspect more, some gays want to release their emotional and communicative blockages just as some heterosexuals do.
I dont see why this can be an only heterosexual retreat to be honest. You will even learn new aspects of your body as well which again 99% of men dont even know exist and are afraid to even recognize. I d say you will feel more comfortable than most hetero in that :LOL:

This now reminded me of this:

Last edited:
:LOL:

I didnt come here to tell people that their masculinity is problematic and neither does the retreat mean that someone needs to have a problem to join. :LOL:
For whatever reason I feel like some got unconsciously offended by it. As if this retreat means "hey you ve got a problem as a man and I m throwing this here so you ll get it fixed"

At first glance it does seem that it is hetero oriented, since it emphasizes a lot on polarity. But this has nothing to do with pick up lines, about fucking more women etc.
As men regardless if we are heterosexual or homosexual we face the same challenges in work and social life minus whatever has to do with the gender we are attracted to. You may face some extra challenges of course due to some discriminations. Heterosexuals face some other challenges trying to lead a family or understand women (since we dont speak the same language).
But this retreat will help you learn how stand your ground amidst those additional challenges.
Our bodies are the same, and we all need to express and communicate. A homosexual can benefit a lot from this retreat as well.

The retreat recognizes that there are aspects of the feminine and the masculine in all, and the feminine aspect needs to be recognized as well in order to have a healthy masculine aspect that can give space. A lot of partners complain that their man does not open much for example. There is a suppression of emotions and expression in most men and that can apply for both gays and heterosexuals. Remember that stereotype bullshit that "real men dont cry" or being scared to express vulnerability because it is considered to be weak? Well there they learn to have the balls to show their vulnerable side and accept it.

There is no judgement. There is acceptance of each other the way they are. This is one of the strong points of the retreat.
Some men who join feel complete the way they are and join to expand more their repertoire of healthy habits, some men face some issues and want to solve them.
Some gays lean towards the very masculine, some gays want to develop that aspect more, some gays want to release their emotional and communicative blockages just as some heterosexuals do.
I dont see why this can be an only heterosexual retreat to be honest. You will even learn new aspects of your body as well which again 99% of men dont even know exist and are afraid to even recognize. I d say you will feel more comfortable than most hetero in that :LOL:
Thanks for your explanation!

Back