Men's retreat for self development and healthy masculinity

Semen retention orgasms has a beneficial effect in the neurological system and increases stamina and focus both in and out of bed. It also can enable multiple orgasms for men and increased satisfaction for your woman. Every time we ejaculate our body spends a lot of energy and nutrients to create back the semen and the more freguently we ejaculate the less the energy and focus we have for daily activities. Of course this doesnt mean to never ejaculate. Its healthy to release once in a while but you can regulate it.
Oddly (or maybe not) Ive never had problems with sex. Live in the moment is perhaps the secret.

Oddly (or maybe not) Ive never had problems with sex. Live in the moment is perhaps the secret.
It is not necessarily about solving a problem, although it can be depending on the individual.
If you want to enhance your experience, and also enhance your energy levels outside of bed, you can explore it. If you are satisfied with what you have and dont have any interest in exploring further, there is no fault with that either. Its perfectly ok.
The retreat is multifaceted. Each person takes what he wants, if he wants.
This, like many other things exist and are there for who ever is interested in.
Some men will come to explore themselves, others just to improve, others to face their deepest issues.
Everything is fine.

Yeah, this could be the case. Always keep a healthy dose of skepticism @Nesh . Good luck.
It's not the first time someone has fell under the spell of a charismatic guru
What charismatic guru? :p
What are you guys talking about? You guys are driving me nuts with your assumptions :LOL:
I think the whole concept is so alien to you guys that you think this retreat is a hippie gathering where we will come together to do new age mambo jumbo stuff conducted by a wannabe guru.
He is no guru. He is a guy like you and me with a certain experience differentiating him.
His experience doesnt involve "energies" and "spirits". It involves pure hands on practical staff. :LOL:

Last edited:
Go re-read your posts your absolutely gushing about this guy - "oh he's so wonderful" :love:
So? That makes him a guru? Why do you assume so much just because I expressed my experience and what I saw from a guy? Speaking positively about someone makes him automatically a guru?
What I see in here is a continuous stream of assumptions and misconceptions that are being projected all the time including this :LOL:
Guys if this retreat doesnt resonate with you, for whatever reason, its freakin ok. But it is funny how many assumptions are coming, to the point that it seems that it looks like it has triggered something at a personal level.
From hippie new age, to guru to toxic masculinity. I raise my hands.

Last edited:
I think in most EU member states you can often get professional help with these kind of things (social worker to psycologist), free of cost as it does fall under health insurance.
Issues like these should be tackled by the state/health care or even a corporates in-house social worker etc. Not things like in the OP, but thats my personal opinion.

What charismatic guru? :p
What are you guys talking about? You guys are driving me nuts with your assumptions :LOL:
I think the whole concept is so alien to you guys that you think this retreat is a hippie gathering where we will come together to do new age mambo jumbo stuff conducted by a wannabe guru.
He is no guru. He is a guy like you and me with a certain experience differentiating him.
His experience doesnt involve "energies" and "spirits". It involves pure hands on practical staff. :LOL:

There are many every-men non-new-agey gurus out there that end up getting a following of cult-like adorers. They don't use the term "guru" per-se, but its a common nomeclature for outsiders to point to these personalities.

See Tony Robins for example. Doesn't get more corporate/normie than him. Yet he does operate much like a Guru, and people are left with the sensation that they are improving themselves, yet all they are doing is getting some catharsis and a pat on the back...

Guys if this retreat doesnt resonate with you, for whatever reason, its freakin ok

You're running into sarcasm and skepticism based on the general reputation of health and wellbeing retreats. It doesn't help that the website has some silly nonsense and you've repeat some yourself with the semen retention thingy.*

As Milk said, I hope you have a nice time though and get something worthwhile out of it. Hanging out, doing some meditation and outdoorsy stuff sounds fun at least! :smile:

* If it's fun/helpful for you then fair enough, but claims beyond that are MMA health brodude nonsense.

Yeah, Tribal Bioenergetic Shaking Rituals sounds pretty mundane. Maybe I should stop assuming.
Actually yes. You have to stop assuming.
Its a concept that sounds to strange for you and thus you are doing exactly that with that very post.
There is nothing supernatural or involves spirits in that statement. It is a state that is triggered biologically, through biological means and you can feel it in your body.
Your neurons fire up. Some words bother you more than the actual content.

Last edited:
no one who doesnt have sex thinks wow I feel so invigorated and full of energy that my body hasnt had to replace sperm
we have a mechanism to deal with that its called eating
Dude read my post again. In the very post I described semen retention WITH sex and multiple orgasms plus increasing the satisfaction of your woman. Also that DOESNT mean you should NEVER ejaculate either
Jesus! :LOL:
You guys dont even bother. You exhibit such alienation with ideas you havent heard before, you are not even reading and you are becoming offensive and judgemental. For example, orgasm/sex without ejaculation? Too ridiculous and impossible. Not even giving the slightest benefit of a doubt or recognise the possibility that there are amazing things out there you didnt know.

Its like hearing for the first time in the middle ages that the earth is round and moves around the sun and we must burn the messenger for his ridiculous statement :LOL:

Last edited:
There are many every-men non-new-agey gurus out there that end up getting a following of cult-like adorers. They don't use the term "guru" per-se, but its a common nomeclature for outsiders to point to these personalities.

See Tony Robins for example. Doesn't get more corporate/normie than him. Yet he does operate much like a Guru, and people are left with the sensation that they are improving themselves, yet all they are doing is getting some catharsis and a pat on the back...
I agree with your observation and we are on the same page, I have the same impression about these life coaches like Antony Robbins and I dislike them with a passion. But thats exactly why I am joining this retreat. Hands on experience with practical usefulness with which I have already some real hands on experience myself and it is the opposite of a pat on the back.
It is not something I found by "accident" and got emotionally engaged and thus I promote it. It is based on actually questioning, seeing, trying and experiencing some of these methods myself. It is an eye opener and doesnt involve the adrenaline rush, pseudo catharsis, marketing mambo jumbo of these "gurus".
Its like wanting to make the body of Frank Medrano, and 99% go to a generic trainer or follow the common exercises, but you actually find a calisthenics expert who, instead of filling your head with inspiration and common practices, he puts you hands on, on the difficult, uncomfortable exercises, where you will fucking cry in pain and actually teaches you by actually doing it. And you fucking do it, and you see the amazing results in person.
Not a promise of those results. Actually experiencing them.

Last edited:
Dude read my post again. In the very post I described semen retention WITH sex and multiple orgasms plus increasing the satisfaction of your woman.
And you also said this load of nonsense
Every time we ejaculate our body spends a lot of energy and nutrients to create back the semen and the more freguently we ejaculate the less the energy and focus we have for daily activities.

And you also said this load of nonsense
It is not nonsense. You are trying hard to find flaws. So now that you were counter argued with one misconception/assumption you made, you are trying to find/jump on another until you convince yourself that you know better.
So you should start asking yourself where the problem actually lies.

So now that you were counter argued
I wasnt counter argued you made some point about women and "dude you didnt read my post I never said you should never ejaculate" - I didnt accuse you of saying you should never ejaculate.
My critism is about all this increased energy nonsense.

First off your body constantly creates sperm regardless of ejaculating
second If I dont have sex then I should feel even more energised because not only does my body not have to expend energy replacing sperm but I also havnt expended any energy in having sex - correct......

Last edited:
I wasnt counter argued you made some point about women and "dude you didnt read my post I never said you should never ejaculate" - I didnt accuse you of saying you should never ejaculate.
My critism is about all this increased energy nonsense.

First off your body constantly creates sperm regardless of ejaculating
second If I dont have sex then I should feel even more energised because not only does my body not have to expend energy replacing sperm but I also havnt expended any energy in having sex - correct......
You specifically said:
no one who doesnt have sex thinks wow I feel so invigorated and full of energy that my body hasnt had to replace sperm
we have a mechanism to deal with that its called eating
So why do you still talk about NOT having sex and comparing that? The semen-retention MUST be also accompanied by sexual activity. This is NOT the same as the no fab movement.
It is not about having no sexual activity vs having sexual activity. Your blocking something your body wants to do. The former will block you mentally and physically. Semen retention and sexual activity heightens sexual pleasure and keeps energy levels high if not heightened.
Your body produces sperm all the time, but it requires more energy and nutrients when your balls are constantly getting empty.
Try ejaculating every day and then learn the semen retention techniques WITH daily sexual activity and compare

Then we talk again.

Back