McDonalds worker jailed for too much salt in burger

I think what's wrong in this world is someone who finds a person in that position acceptable, because its not. I know I'd be very ashamed with my life if I was in something similar. I don't think loser is the right work for someone in that position.

Is what wrong with this world that people other than the worker find the workers position acceptable, or the worker himself finds his position acceptable?

As for the subject matter, is she out of jail? Is she going to be put on trial (if so, what for)? Seemed pretty ridiculous in the first place, she made a pretty damn minor mistake and the person who continued to eat the burger (I'm certain you'd have noticed all the salt...) was an idiot.

Did he really continue eating it?

She did after all deliberately sell him a ruined and possibly hazardous product.

Is what wrong with this world that people other than the worker find the workers position acceptable, or the worker himself finds his position acceptable?

If you're fine with the position, then ok... but I'm highly doubtful anyone is happy working in fast food other than a manager that might be getting a higher position in the company.

Did he really continue eating it?

She did after all deliberately sell him a ruined and possibly hazardous product.

Thought he kept eating it, I wouldn't think he got ill from just one bite. I also thought she tried to remove the ton of salt but was unsuccessful.

If you're fine with the position, then ok... but I'm highly doubtful anyone is happy working in fast food other than a manager that might be getting a higher position in the company.

Then I will reclaim that she indeed is a loser. You may think it's harsh of me to say that, but it's so me. :cool:

Thought he kept eating it, I wouldn't think he got ill from just one bite. I also thought she tried to remove the ton of salt but was unsuccessful.

That isn't mentioned in the report and samples of the burger were taken to the lab which requires there to be a burger left.

I am suprised McDonalds doesn't have some sort of policy to handle accident like this. I mean is it their policy to sell the burger if it was burnt on accident. Mistake happend in life, this could be easly remedy by just throwing away the burger and starting over. Are they that greedy over one burger ?

I am suprised McDonalds doesn't have some sort of policy to handle accident like this. I mean is it their policy to sell the burger if it was burnt on accident. Mistake happend in life, this could be easly remedy by just throwing away the burger and starting over. Are they that greedy over one burger ?

i doubt it, things are so damn cheap to begin (even to the purchaser and they STILL turn a profit) that im surprised she even bothered with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that video backs up weaksauce's argument. ;)

Geeze, what a loser.

Plus my take.. 20yo and 2 kids and working in a fast food joint. How could anyone sink so low, on so many levels.

Abstinence, contraception, morning after pill, abortion, giving the kids up for adoption or asking parents to look after them (whilst you goto school - to better yourself with education, maybe she doesnt have one - if she did, she wouldnt have given the burger).

There is no excuse nowadays.. Where is the father? (another can of worms)

To people like Rainbowman and ShaidarHaran, apathy and both of you are what is wrong with the world now.

you guys realize this was in India right? I'm not certain but I believe the relative wage at McD's in India might be just a bit higher than in the US.

Back