McDonalds worker jailed for too much salt in burger

She certainly should never have given it to a customer, a simple firing would have made more sense than jail.

Read about that a fday or two ago..

I don't understand why the cop dude ate it. Makes no sense. If I got a way salty burger I'd spit out the first bite I took and return it to the place of purchase to complain.

If she didn't salt it with the intention to harm the customer I don't see why she was put in jail.
Peace.

Wow... just... wow. Isn't arresting someone over something like that an abuse of power?

I think you have to look at in perspective, she intentionally served someone food which had been contaminated (albeit with salt) and it made the person who consumed it ill. If at the time of her arrest they knew that all she did was spilled a bit of salt on it then perhaps arrest was a bit much.

Even if she did it on purpose putting to much salt on food isnt a reason to send somebody to jail.

Actually it's poisonous in large quantities, so the mere act may be seen as attempted murder or something similar. In Germany a mother killed her child by forcing it to eat salted chocolate pudding amongst other things.

I would think you see her as a smart, hard working woman trying to do the best to raise her children?

I don't know her, I don't care if she is smart or not. While it wouldn't be work that I like I think it is fine if somebody works at mcDonalds. I think it is not up to me to tell anybody, except my daughter:), at what age they should get children.

I don't know her, I don't care if she is smart or not. While it wouldn't be work that I like I think it is fine if somebody works at mcDonalds. I think it is not up to me to tell anybody, except my daughter:), at what age they should get children.

Well, seeing it that way, maybe I am wrong. Maybe working at McDonalds and having two children works fine and maybe that is how she wants it.

I wonder though what made her to put forth that burger.

20 years old, mother of two, working at McDonald's. What a fucking loser.
You know.. Pseudo-fascist statements like yours here is the embodiment of so much that is wrong with our society.

Look, misguided individual, where would you be without garbage truck drivers hauling away your trash when the can's full?

Where woudl you be without plumbers maintaining the sewer system in your building so that you can sit on your throne and take a dump when you need to?

Where would you be without assistants at the supermarket re-stocking the shelves so that you can shop for groceries?

Just because a person works a (in your opinion) menial job doesn't mean they're worthless.

Hey I'm not mocking the lower class or her status as a McDonald's employee, rather the whole situation she has put herself in. But I will retreat my statement if it is working fine for her and that's how she wants it. (that is, she is satisfied with it and would not rather be doing something else)

But will tell you this, anyone who buys a lottery is a loser. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
But will tell you this, anyone who buys a lottery is a loser. ;)

You should maybe do some research into the socio-economic background of lottery ticket purchasers (maybe you'll have to stretch outside your own country if you live where I think you live).

Here's a clue: ABC1

You know.. Pseudo-fascist statements like yours here is the embodiment of so much that is wrong with our society.

Look, misguided individual, where would you be without garbage truck drivers hauling away your trash when the can's full?

Where woudl you be without plumbers maintaining the sewer system in your building so that you can sit on your throne and take a dump when you need to?

Where would you be without assistants at the supermarket re-stocking the shelves so that you can shop for groceries?

Just because a person works a (in your opinion) menial job doesn't mean they're worthless.

Sanitation workers and plumbers make some pretty decent wages, plumbers can especially given the type of work they are doing. Those two jobs are not even close to a person restocking shelves and a person working at McDonalds, both of those jobs belong to teenagers in highschool (who don't have children hopefully). Working at a fast food place means very bad pay (for a single person, let alone someone with two kids) and very odd hours of work (unless you're lucky and have a manager who will give you the same times all the time). I think what's wrong in this world is someone who finds a person in that position acceptable, because its not. I know I'd be very ashamed with my life if I was in something similar. I don't think loser is the right work for someone in that position.

As for the subject matter, is she out of jail? Is she going to be put on trial (if so, what for)? Seemed pretty ridiculous in the first place, she made a pretty damn minor mistake and the person who continued to eat the burger (I'm certain you'd have noticed all the salt...) was an idiot.

Doesn't matter on where you are on the socio scale, if you buy a ticket it means you aren't satisfied with what you've made for yourself and you want more for nothing, thus you are a greedy loser.

Winners make the effort to get what they want. Losers complain and wish.

Now, being poor doesn't make you a loser. I would for example not call a monk a loser since he is living exactly the life he wants, and I can't stress that people are losers for not doing something that they don't even want to do.

But consider this, if I would offer a million dollar to the McDonald's worker, she would probably beg for it. The monk on the other hand, has no use for it. As with any other person who has succeeded in life.

Back