Looking for new TV series to watch - your recommendations

About House, I don't know, but I think Dr. House is too cynical and arrogant.......... It spoils the man.

I am ashamed to say 'Desperate Housewives' is actually pretty good.
As has been mentioned Black Books is pretty funny (Bill Bailey is a comedy genius), and if you like that then you should also try Spaced (by Simon Pegg, the guy who did Shaun of the Dead).

I personally like the fact that our seasons are short. It means that they are not trying to stretch the show out to fill a run of 24 shows.

CC

These days i much prefer American Dad to Family Guy. Made by the same people, it's just so funny!! I probably prefer it because i've been through 5 seasons of Family Guy while American Dad is on his second one, but my god it's funny...

Was the 4400 any good? It just started airing here and I've yet to decide whether it's worth watching after the first few episodes.

rabidrabbit said:
Was the 4400 any good? It just started airing here and I've yet to decide whether it's worth watching after the first few episodes.

Follow _xxx_'s advice.............

Anybody watching Dead Zone here?
It didn't really like the movie and the book was somewhat 'meh' for me, but the series is surprisingly good.

Cartoon Corpse said:
i like House.
I'll second that.
"House", "Dr Who" and the occasional "Never Mind the Buzzcocks" are about all I'll make an effort to watch.

Back