Launch Day-X360 Live Marketplace Item List

Qroach said:
i dunno I think these points are the same thing.

No, because the Points you buy stuff with are points that you buy with money! Achievement points are just accumulated as you play games. IIRC every game is alloted 1000points they can distribute as they see fit. Extremely gimmicky IMO, who cares??

OT Does anyone know the extent of Live! matchmaking?

It would be awesome if you select various simple criteria for example:
Language: Adult
Skill Level: Above Average

scooby_dooby said:
No, because the Points you buy stuff with are points that you buy with money! Achievement points are just accumulated as you play games. IIRC every game is alloted 1000points they can distribute as they see fit. Extremely gimmicky IMO, who cares??

OT Does anyone know the extent of Live! matchmaking?

It would be awesome if you select various simple criteria for example:
Language: Adult
Skill Level: Above Average

We also had the chance to designate our Gamer Zone, which has an effect on who we'd play against should we play a game over Xbox Live. The zones were divided into Recreation, Family, Pro, and Underground. Since were all so unbelievably incredible at everything, we decided to hop into the Pro Zone, where the people you'll play against are allegedly supposed to be well behaved and skilled at gaming. The Family Zone is geared more towards those who wish to avoid the harsh realities of online gaming profanity, the Recreational Zone for more casual gamers, and the Underground Zone for those who can't resist letting curse words fly.

A little clearer.

Master-Mold said:
A little clearer.

Hmm so I assume anyone who wants to swear gets stuck in underground? I sure hope they let me do a filter on the age really not into playing with ridiculously skilled 14 year olds...

DigitalSoul said:
How much space would game demos take up, if anyone knows?

Depends on the game, I doubt there will be a given size. Looking at a current PC game demo, it can range from 500MB to 1.4GBs.

Prepaid point cards can be purchased at retail for $20 getting you 1600 points or you can buy them through the Marketplace blade.

xbmp14ks.jpg

Back