Latest BSG

Mortimer

Newcomer
I mean WTF? All this disaster was missing is that Starbuck had kicked Lees butt.

From the first moments of the episode this looked to have all the elements of the worst episode ever. And it didn't disappoint me the least. A few episodes ago we had the greatest of stuff and now this turd. I really hope next week we get something better.

I'd really hate to see one of my favorite shows turn up like this.

I think they had to introduce sexual tension into the mix again. It wasn't "the worst", as I got a laugh from Adama and the president smoking weed on New Caprica, but it wasn't one of the best, either.

So what about episode 10 then?

The admiral should get on the blower and say "do you feel lucky punk, well do ya?". :LOL:

Oh boy, just watched 13. They *really* need to sort this sexual tension thing out. This is turning in to a re-run of Eastenders. :rolleyes:

It's been a not satisfying year, really. So far. They've still got some eps left to save it, and surely enough of an audience to buy themselves another year no matter what. But it's not really done it for me much this year.

Well I think there have been ~half a dozen decent episodes this season, but they've spent too much time fannying around with certain elements of the plot. The general thrust of where they seem to be going is pretty compelling, they're just taking too long getting there.

The whole thing would probably be much better if it was condensed into twelve episodes instead of twenty or so.

I think (I hope) that they've wrapped up the "is he a cylon or not?" story line, so if they solve the "apollo and starbuck are cheetars" line, then maybe they can get back on track.

There were a few episodes that ONLY had any value while things were taking part aboard the Cylon baseship and that part was like 2-3 minutes from the 45min show.

The relatioship dilemmas aren't interesting. I have a bad feeling they are using these "problems" just to prolong the show. Instead of getting somewhere we get 40 mins on boring "drama" per episode and they don't seem to even try to get to earth anymore.

Luckily Heroes hasn't so far let me down even once.

And Prison Break season 2 is going forward like the Titanic. Just waiting for the big bang to come.

Now they're dragging on a milking the show like every other successful show on American TV.

This is exactly why The Office (the UK version) and Extra's are perfect. Not the same genre ofcourse but the principal of ending it when it's still amazing vs. dragging it on endlessly. The Simpons being the perfect example of this neverending story.

Back