Knack [PS4]

• Thread starter Deleted member 7537
  • Start date
I think Sony's UI video may have shown something it shouldn't have:

0r6cyrf.jpg

Opps! Early feature reveal ("Companion").

I think that's just a platinium trophy, not a feature.

That long faced troll is an enemy. He's in the trailer.

I think Sony's UI video may have shown something it shouldn't have:

0r6cyrf.jpg

Opps! Early feature reveal ("Companion").

Cerny refused to comment about companions in Knack during his Gamespot interview, but he smiled a lot and said ~ "we will announce more Knack features later". :D

I don't know, but I just do not feel Knack. Its art style is just not my cup of tea...I can't even put a finger on what exactly is wrong, maybe it is not even the art style at all. But something feels just off with this game.

I'm starting to really come around on this. Yesterday evening I popped Ratchet & Clank ACiT into the PS3 for a couple of minutes and it really reminded me of just how much I'm missing these types of cheery and colorful titles. As far as games with actual budgets are concerned, Knack is pretty much in a one-of-a-kind situation right now. I also appreciate that someone uses a glitzy physics simulation for more than just eye candy.

There hasn't been a definitive answer to explain what it actually is. Is it a platform game with fighting or probably most likely judging by the videos a fighting game with minor platforming elements.

I'd bebup for it as he former the latter turns me off a bit.

Still sounds like darth vader (James Earl Jones before anyone says) does the voice if knack so I will probably buy it foe that reason alone.

Cerny was describing the enormous chest of the voice actor in the interview with Dorito-Man, so it probably wasn't James Earl Jones.

Just read on neogaf some Epic rep confirmed Knack is using unreal engine.
Sorry cant add link I'm on my cellphone.

Woah, most interesting news for me so far. I couldn't find the link. Would be great if you could supply the link later.

Back