Kinect Games

For you, none. but I'm sure your question was rhetorical as you've made it clear how you feel about the current games.

I would have appreciated it if you actually helped me with some good suggestions instead of acting like a complete ass as if I have insulted anyone dearly loved to you :rolleyes:

I would have appreciated it if you actually helped me with some good suggestions instead of acting like a complete ass as if I have insulted anyone dearly loved to you :rolleyes:

Seriously...gtfohwtbs? How many games have come out since your last declaration in this very thread?

EDIT: You and Joshua seem to be taking greater offense than me since I was extremely sincere in my "for you, none" that was my help had the person asking been enthralled with Kinect my answer would be completely different. You are in a thread that is continuously updated by Tommy with links to information about the currently released games the list has not grown by a massive amount since your post that was moved to a different thread. WTF else would someone suggest for you that you haven't already tried and liked/didn't like in the timeframe differential since your post?

Last edited by a moderator:
I learned a new acronym today. Thanks for that Nav. LOL

But seriously there are good games out there. Though none of them were released after launch. How nobody is able to keep up with that is beyond me. However, there are some new games out this month that might be pretty good. Keep an eye out on my OP.

Tommy McClain

Seriously...gtfohwtbs? How many games have come out since your last declaration in this very thread?

EDIT: You and Joshua seem to be taking greater offense than me since I was extremely sincere in my "for you, none" that was my help had the person asking been enthralled with Kinect my answer would be completely different. You are in a thread that is continuously updated by Tommy with links to information about the currently released games the list has not grown by a massive amount since your post that was moved to a different thread. WTF else would someone suggest for you that you haven't already tried and liked/didn't like in the timeframe differential since your post?

I have no idea why you are so tense. I simply asked a suggestion for good games (not a list of all games available for it), you get angry and there is not a single recommendation in your post. :???:

I have no idea why you are so tense. I simply asked a suggestion for good games (not a list of all games available for it), you get angry and there is not a single recommendation in your post. :???:

Nesh, I'm going by your comment previously where you said you find the "current Kinect games stupid", that was only a few weeks ago and the follow-up posts afterwards point to no current title that would keep your interest. I recognize you also said you found one enjoyable so why don't we start from a title you actually LIKED and THEN we can all move into recommendations. Just like I wouldn't recommend dance titles to Joshua I'm not going to recommend a title to you if it falls into a genre you don't like. There is nothing tense about this...

Nesh, I'm going by your comment previously where you said you find the "current Kinect games stupid", that was only a few weeks ago and the follow-up posts afterwards point to no current title that would keep your interest. I recognize you also said you found one enjoyable so why don't we start from a title you actually LIKED and THEN we can all move into recommendations. Just like I wouldn't recommend dance titles to Joshua I'm not going to recommend a title to you if it falls into a genre you don't like. There is nothing tense about this...

My question wasnt rhetorical and I havent been following Kinect games for quite some time. scently said "There are a lot of really good Kinect games out there" so I guessed there might be something really good I have missed.

Judging by your comment I think the misunderstanding from my earlier posts continues as I have already stated that I had fun playing with friends. Which means yes, I liked the experience Kinect Adventures offered when playing with others, but this is irrelevant to how I see it as a game.

Also your recommendation that I should mention what games I liked is useless, because its impossible to not have missed a good game, I didnt play all Kinect games out there so my experience may be narrow, and I might have played only the Ok'ish or crappy ones.

Instead I will go my way and ask if there is any game I dont need friends to enjoy it, doesnt require too much physical input (that may limit prolongued play time), has variety and progression

If you have problems with Kinect Adventures as a game, then at this time I don't think Kinect is for you. Especially with requirements that it don't require friends or much physical activity. Those 2 experiences are what Kinect is really all about. If you were following the Kinect at launch then you know what kind of game experiences are available. Nothing has really changed since then. Only 4 titles have been released this year: Yoostar 2, Body & Brain Connection, Brunswick Pro Bowling & today Carnival Games came out. According to your requirements, I don't really see any those being to your liking. In fact, the only ones that will fit your requirements is Kinectimals & Fantastic Pets(due next week). Somehow I don't think you're going to like those either. In fact, if I were you I would just wait for Gunstringer, Forza 4, Star Wars Kinect, Child of Eden & the other Japanese Kinect titles. I expect Gunstringer before summer, but the others probably won't be out till fall or Christmas.

Tommy McClain

If you have problems with Kinect Adventures as a game, then at this time I don't think Kinect is for you. Especially with requirements that it don't require friends or much physical activity. Those 2 experiences are what Kinect is really all about. If you were following the Kinect at launch then you know what kind of game experiences are available. Nothing has really changed since then. Only 4 titles have been released this year: Yoostar 2, Body & Brain Connection, Brunswick Pro Bowling & today Carnival Games came out. According to your requirements, I don't really see any those being to your liking. In fact, the only ones that will fit your requirements is Kinectimals & Fantastic Pets(due next week). Somehow I don't think you're going to like those either. In fact, if I were you I would just wait for Gunstringer, Forza 4, Star Wars Kinect, Child of Eden & the other Japanese Kinect titles. I expect Gunstringer before summer, but the others probably won't be out till fall or Christmas.

Tommy McClain

Well looks like I will have to wait. I am interested in Child of Eden and Star Wars Kinect.

Hopefully here are achievements for having Kinect detect your TapOut shirt, hat and tattoo (now displacing your previous hardcore tribal band).

Seems like it might be cool, but from the commercial it looks like they're training people to punch as awkwardly as UFC fighters.

@Shifty,

Saw that earlier at EG and was too embarrased to comment that I like the vid and its intentional cheese, as well as the fact that the game itself (if done correctly) could be really fun.

Back