Kinect Games

I would say get a russian kettlebell those moves burn away fat.
And its way cheaper way to loose some weight. And i takes way less space then kinect requirement.

Brb goes preorder kinect hoping to get chobot with it:LOL:

yea if she was the trainer i would get on the machine every day. Shesh she is hot

I would say get a russian kettlebell those moves burn away fat.
And its way cheaper way to loose some weight. And i takes way less space then kinect requirement.

Brb goes preorder kinect hoping to get chobot with it:LOL:

I'm actually going to buy a kettlebell today. Kinect Kettlebell that analyzes your form and gives you new routines? That would be cool.

Here's what I was talking about before, when I mentioned the not so favorable reviews of Child of Eden. See the lag for yourself:

Discussion for Lag would be more appropriate in the technical Kinect thread.

Cool video though and has convinced me to get this for Kinect when it comes out.

Regards,
SB

EDIT: IGN's Chobot preview...

Tommy McClain

Awesome. I'm soooo excited for this one title. And I'm especially happy that they stuck with the "blob" character representation rather than the rather ugly video overlay they showed one time.

I can't wait to try the Yoga and Tai Chi in this. It has both Yoga and Tai Chi right? Or am I thinking of something else?

Regards,
SB

Hmm. Not sure if the King Cheetah animal would be better than the Maltese Tiger...

Tommy McClain

Tiger more for a boy and the cheetah for a girl i would personaly say. I have the tiger reserved. Its only $10 bucks more and my nephew gets a new toy and will love the game.

If MS are smart they'll also sell the plushies + code seperately. Perhaps for 20-25 USD. If Kinectimals proves to be a hot selling item, they could make a killing from those at toy stores like Toys'R'Us.

Regards,
SB

If MS are smart they'll also sell the plushies + code seperately. Perhaps for 20-25 USD. If Kinectimals proves to be a hot selling item, they could make a killing from those at toy stores like Toys'R'Us.
Kinectimals seems a missed opportunity to create a new gaming paradigm, or at least take WiiWaa to the next level. If MS could skeleton map the toy, the child would actually be puppeting the on-screen avatar, incorporating the toy into the pet experience. Although that'd be a different game. I wonder how adaptable MS's libraries are, and could they tweak the detection to follow a soft toy? Actually scrub that. The child holding it would screw with the silhouette detection as we've seen close bodies do. Probably wouldn't be possible to track the skeleton.

Nice idea for the future though.

That Volley Ball game looks good, better than Table Tennis. The reaction time is longer because the ball is slower, and the players are free to play the game "as is".

I thought the player can already mimic the animals in Kinectimals ?

The WiiWaa concept is more for directing the animal's movement through an adventure. I was hoping Sony does that for their dragon game (Hoarde).

Kinectimals seems a missed opportunity to create a new gaming paradigm, or at least take WiiWaa to the next level. If MS could skeleton map the toy, the child would actually be puppeting the on-screen avatar, incorporating the toy into the pet experience. Although that'd be a different game. I wonder how adaptable MS's libraries are, and could they tweak the detection to follow a soft toy? Actually scrub that. The child holding it would screw with the silhouette detection as we've seen close bodies do. Probably wouldn't be possible to track the skeleton.

Nice idea for the future though.

But Shifty if thats all in Kinectimals whats the draw for the sequal ?!?

I wonder if they could put some type of chip into the stuffed toy to help the kinect track it.

The WiiWaa concept is more for directing the animal's movement through an adventure. I was hoping Sony does that for their dragon game (Hoarde).
Yes. As I said, having Kinectimals track a puppet would change the nature of the game from virtual pet. It's just seeing the toys, it'd be great to integrate the toy with the virtual pet. The current design has the child either petting mid-air to please their virtual pet, or stroking their cuddly toy with tactile feedback and no game interface. Closer integration of the two would be a big step forwards. WiiWas is limited to bouncing the critter up and down. Skeleton tracking of the cuddly toy would enable the player you have the toy reach forwards and pick up a virtual chocolate biscuit.

I guess I'm thinking WiiWaa, Kinectimals and EyePet all mashed together!

got to play kinect adventures at comic con. It played really well and I don't notice any lag while playing although i could see it while watching others. My gf played kinectimals and she enjoyed it.

I also played a sports game by hudson i think it was which was just eh. They didn't really have much connect stuff there

got to play kinect adventures at comic con. It played really well and I don't notice any lag while playing although i could see it while watching others. My gf played kinectimals and she enjoyed it.

I also played a sports game by hudson i think it was which was just eh. They didn't really have much connect stuff there
This. I've noticed the same thing, and said so before, but it's hard for people who have not played, or have only played a few minutes, to realize how your brain adapts.

Final track list for Dance Central...

1. Audio Push – Teach Me How To Jerk
  2. Basement Jaxx – Rendez-vu
  3. Beastie Boys – Body Movin' (Fatboy Slim Remix)
  4. Beenie Man – King Of The Dancehall
  5. Bell Biv DeVoe – Poison
  6. Benny Benassi – Satisfaction
  7. Cascada – Evacuate the Dancefloor
  8. Christina Milian – Dip It Low
  9. The Commodores – Brick House
  10. Craig Mack – Flava In Ya Ear (Remix)
  11. Dirty Vegas – Days Go By
  12. Eric B. & Rakim – Don't Sweat the Technique
  13. Fannypack – Hey Mami
  14. Jay Sean ft. Lil Wayne – Down
  15. Kool & The Gang – Jungle Boogie
  16. Kylie Minogue – Can't Get You Out of My Head
  17. Lady Gaga – Just Dance
  18. Lady Gaga – Poker Face
  19. Lipps Inc – Funky Town
  20. M.I.A. – Galang '05
  21. Nelly Furtado – Maneater
  22. Nina Sky – Move Ya Body
  23. No Doubt – Hella Good
  24. Pitbull – I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho)
  25. Quad City DJ's – C'mon N' Ride It (TheTrain)
  26. Rihanna – Pon de Replay
  27. Salt-N-Pepa – Push It
  28. Snoop Dogg/Pharrell – Drop It Like It's Hot
  29. Soulja Boy Tell 'Em – Crank That (Soulja Boy)
  30. Wreckx-n-Effect – Rump Shaker
  31. Young MC – Bust A Move

Tommy McClain

Back