Kate Moss on Agent Provocateur

Google Images is your friend. :LOL:

images

I'm sorry, but I just don't get the whole Kate Moss thing. I don't think she's at all attractive and never have. Strange that so many others think differently. :?:

Now Kylie's Agent Provocateur advert from the other year was entertaining though. ;)

Zapata, Sophia Loren was f'n hot in her day, but you could have chosen a photo without hairy armpits ><

Gah Scarlett Johannsen, she scrapes a pass if shes lucky. She needs makeup to look remotely good, without makeup and editing she shows her true colours.

Amazing how good Kate Moss still looks for all the shit she would have snorted, injected, inhaled etc. Surely at some point its going to catch up with her.

Zapata, Sophia Loren was f'n hot in her day, but you could have chosen a photo without hairy armpits ><

Gah Scarlett Johannsen, she scrapes a pass if shes lucky. She needs makeup to look remotely good, without makeup and editing she shows her true colours.

Amazing how good Kate Moss still looks for all the shit she would have snorted, injected, inhaled etc. Surely at some point its going to catch up with her.

Not too keen on arm pit hair myself Blitzkrieg but that apart I thought the photo was that good it still deserved a mention. I have not seen that many photos of Scarlet Johannsen so you might well be right. As for Kate Moss, I wonder what she looks like without makeup, stage-lighting, a top class photographer and presumably "photoshop" or equivalent in the undy advertisements.

Saludos Amigos
Zapata

Back