Just's BD present...

Wii - $250: Includes Wii Sports and one controller + nunchuck combo.
Wii Play - $50: Includes the Wii Play game and another remote, not sure if that means a nunchuck also.

That is two multiplayer games right there, plus not all Wii games are $50 each, so you could possible squeeze three from the next $100 if you wish to spend that much.

The new SSB is not out for Wii yet.

There ain't no way to get a Wii with 2 controllers with a game for under $400, is there?
You'll just have to be quick on the draw (pun intended re. original thread topic) it seems:

5/09 12:30 PT Amazon has Nintendo Wii in stock for $250.
5/09 13:18 PT Amazon has sold out of Nintendo Wii.

you shouldnt have any problem getting a Wii wthin a week without needing to go through a bundle if you use something like RSS Feeds and a progy to let you know when its updated.

Depends how badly you want one.

I'd still need to get a Wii, another remote/nunchuck for his sister, and some games. That's WAAY more than we planned to spend or I think is right to spend on his BD this year. :???:

Things is tight for us right now, I can't afford to blow half a grand on a console and that's what we'd end up doing. :oops:

The fact that they are just as dangerous when they contain plumbing acid, chloride or other stuff like that?
You would let your kids have access to that sort of thing? :eek: Next you will be telling me that tennis racquets are dangerous because they could be used to hurl rocks or glass or grenades at someone. :rolleyes:

My concern is that the "toys" to which Digi posted links, look like devices that have only have one real purpose.

You would let your kids have access to that sort of thing? :eek:
Standard kitchen sink material, punish them if they come close and show them what can happen. .hiding it will only increase the risk of abuse when they attain it behind your back.

Next you will be telling me that tennis racquets are dangerous because they could be used to hurl rocks or glass or grenades at someone. :rolleyes:

I dind't have access to grenades, but rocks etc. propelled with tennis rackets.. yes.. common practice.

My concern is that the "toys" to which Digi posted links, look like devices that have only have one real purpose.

Are computer games that mimic real life scary too?

Back