Jolene Blalock - Sexiest Vulcan ever?

I got some Sexy pictures of Jolene .. and damn I just think she has to be the sexiest Vulcan ever.

64972169911xb.jpg

64971330602jz.jpg

64970231310aa.jpg

64969486168pg.jpg

64968553105bu.jpg

64967107295kh.jpg

Fixed .. No more leeching

US

Bad manners to direct-link to images on other peoples' servers. That's why most sites disallow that, as bandwidth-leeching can incur significant costs for them.

I'm actually quite surprised by how good an actress she is. Given how constrained she is by her character, she manages to convey an awful lot with a very small amount of expression, or just the way her eyes move. She's very subtle, but seems to get a lot across.

zurich said:
Enterprise hasn't been cancelled yet? :oops:
ALARMINGLY ENOUGH, no, it hasn't. I thought, "They hired the dude from Odyssey 5, my favorite show that never was! It'll be cancelled within a week of it not sucking!" Well, it's come pretty close to not sucking, and it still hasn't been cancelled... scary!

The Baron said:
zurich said:
Enterprise hasn't been cancelled yet? :oops:
ALARMINGLY ENOUGH, no, it hasn't. I thought, "They hired the dude from Odyssey 5, my favorite show that never was! It'll be cancelled within a week of it not sucking!" Well, it's come pretty close to not sucking, and it still hasn't been cancelled... scary!
Manny Coto onwz :D :LOL: .

Her breasts look much smaller in season 4. Makes her look anorexic IMO, not that she was exactly full-figured before (apart from her boobs, at least).

She's very pretty, but why is she rolling around in mud in those pics? :oops: Very unbecoming!

The hottest Vulcan? I didn't think Vulcans were hot :LOL:.

But anyway...Damn!!!

I thought she was hot with her clothes on...

But... Damn!!!

Yeah she is looking a little wispy around the middle though.

Back