Jolene Blalock - Sexiest Vulcan ever?

This anorexia thing is getting out of hand. She's seems way too skinny now. I don't remeber her being that skinny in the first episode (ahhh...that decontamination scene...:p )

Who the hell told these ladies that men like skinny chicken-leg chopstick bodies? I think that the big problem is that fashion business has been setting the standards of beauty these days. And we all know that fashion is runned by either women, or gay men.

Alejux said:
This anorexia thing is getting out of hand. She's seems way too skinny now. I don't remeber her being that skinny in the first episode (ahhh...that decontamination scene...:p )

Who the hell told these ladies that men like skinny chicken-leg chopstick bodies? I think that the big problem is that fashion business has been setting the standards of beauty these days. And we all know that fashion is runned by either women, or gay men.

ya, i dun like chubby ones, but hell if i like anorexic look.
woman needs to be woman.

as for fashion..i guess its easier to draw straight lines then acctual women.

Guden Oden said:
AAlcHemY said:
mito said:
At least she knows where her place is, in the kitchen. :)

Och, puir wee bairns... If you have a hottie like that, you think she belongs in the kitchen??? Pity the fool! :p

why not 2 of the 3 most important things can be done at once. U can eat and have sex ... but u still need to take a break to use the john

You know .. i've been looking at her other pics .. and I don't think she looks anorexic.

Now Jaime Pressly certainly seems to have lost some weight and looks a bit anorexic.

US

here some more pics of jolene :D

JoleneBlalockRmpPC1.jpg

http://www.theplace.ru/archive/gall...lene+Blalock&all=15&len=5&start=0

WAYYYY too much makeup on her in those pics, she looks painted like a whore. :? She's much prettier in Enterprise, I can't even recognize her on that russian site.

Besides, isn't her skin tone darker there too? Or is it just an optical illusion because the sets are so dark in this series? :p

Back