John Stewart show

Apoc

Regular
Is there any internet-based way for me to see john stewart show? My girlfriend and my father like this show very much, but my cable company has stopped broadcasting the channel where it was aired, and we miss the show.

Thanks.

Sort of. You can download 'em daily thru the bit torrent network and watch them that way.

That is if you're talking about Comedy Central's "The Daily Show" with John Stuart, it is posted up every day at more than a couple of sites that I sometimes accidentally click on... ;)

digitalwanderer said:
Sort of. You can download 'em daily thru the bit torrent network and watch them that way.

That is if you're talking about Comedy Central's "The Daily Show" with John Stuart, it is posted up every day at more than a couple of sites that I sometimes accidentally click on... ;)

And what are these sites? PM if you want :rolleyes:

Zaphod said:
Not internet-based, but I guess the best cance of getting to watch at least some of it worldwide (in a legal way) is CNN International. They air The Daily Show: Global edition several times during the weekend.
Many thanks to you sir. I've been wanting a way to catch this on TV rather than the sometimes crummy internet clips.

Back