JJ Abrams to demolish another sci-fi franchise

Even better was the DS9 episode when they went back in time to participate in this episode.

Yeah that was a great episode. DS9 was f*ckin awesome, I can't believe some people think it was rubbish. I can understand thinking that way about the first two seasons (although there were some gems there as well) but from Seanson 3 onwards it was just brilliantly written, acted and produced. And when they did action, they did it right, unlike Voyager and Enterprise which most of the time was just a case of starships shooting at each other so we could admire the pretty phaser fights.

Yeah that was a great episode. DS9 was f*ckin awesome, I can't believe some people think it was rubbish. I can understand thinking that way about the first two seasons (although there were some gems there as well) but from Seanson 3 onwards it was just brilliantly written, acted and produced.

Yeah, i also unquestionably liked DS9 the most. Was more mature & complete compared to the other shows. Ronald D. Moore's influence there is visible, IMO.

Back