Is it possible to induce dreams?

K.I.L.E.R

Retarded moron
Veteran
I remember dreaming about Doom's cyberdemon chasing me through a level from Rise of the Triad.

I hid beneath his cape in the floor like a painting and he was looking for me.
That was before he chased me through a level loop, constantly on those jump pads.

Is it possible to induce more of these dreams of video games?

From time to time.
Not all the time but frequently althought they aren't about games usually and that is what I want to change.

nintenho said:
How often do you dream? Some people never dream, some always do.

K.I.L.E.R said:
From time to time.
Not all the time but frequently althought they aren't about games usually and that is what I want to change.
I guess the best thing you can do is to play the game you want to dream about a lot. Especially games that have pixelated graphics that are hard for you eyes to get used to like the old Doom games and whatnot.

nintenho said:
How often do you dream? Some people never dream, some always do.

I think you will find everyone dreams, its just not everyone can remember what they dreamt about, which really is a shame :(

Anyway, something that may interest you KILER is Lucid Dreaming which can lead to a state where you can control your dreams and probably enter yourself into your dream games and get chased by cyber demons, although I can think of better things to do in that state than get chased by cyber demons ;)

When I want to go to the dreamworld, I just put myself into a heavily depressed state and go from there.

I've dreamt about games before, from time to time: the most vivid one was the night after I first played Doom in MP, my first experience of DM.

Doesn't it all have a lot to do with what you eat before you go to bed? Strong cheeses especially help induce the phenomina, apparently.

With me, the books i read really work in affecting my dreams.

With the right mix of substances though, it's even better...

The last 2 books i finished were so out of this world that it affected my dreams with and without being under the influence of things...

Back