Indian men don't measure up?

"No, honey, you don't look fat in that dress."

"No, honey, I don't mind that you are so small."

;)

There's no feeling greater then seeing an impish smile race across a chick's face when she first discovers a big surprise. Even better I would imagine when the surprise is found on an otherwise reasonably physically small(say 5'9" 145lbs) man. ;)

I've had discussions with a lot of girls about the issue, out of curiousity. Some girls get scared, and many will say the thing can be "too big". In the hands of a skilled operator, this really falls on its face as there's nothing really forcing you to use the whole thing all the time. Out of all the girls I spoke with, all of them admitted to wanting the "angry inch" as it were; albeit rarely. Most of them said when they were drunk or otherwise under the influence of a substance, then it lends itself to wanting 'more' lets say.

I remember reading something like this about german men a while back also. I'll try to dig up the link.

edit: links
http://archive.salon.com/travel/planet/2000/03/06/condoms/index.html
http://www.gnxp.com/MT2/archives/000820.html

There's a couple more floating around, but I think the german thing was chalked up to statistical error, as it doesn't make much sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty cheesy article there. This news was frontpaged in the Times of India Newspaper. :D

In another Indian newspaper, there is a column for those people who have enquiries about sex, condoms and STDs. I swear that 67% of the time, the questions ask about the "common Indian problem", i.e. Penis size is small, condom tears off, semen count and quality is low, etc. etc.

So, yes, the article probably has a lot of truth in it.

As for those of you who wish to "console" the Indian women, well, they may look good and feel good, but their mind is the mother of the devil. Be warned. And I'll add that they're not reliable long term investments anymore. ;)

As for those of you who wish to "console" the Indian women, well, they may look good and feel good, but their mind is the mother of the devil. Be warned. And I'll add that they're not reliable long term investments anymore. ;)

Well I don't plan on being there long enough to invest or care what's going on above the neck :p Don't even know what my chances are really - most of the indian girls (from India) I've met in the US are at work and they seem pretty conservative. The ones from the UK are a whole other story!

Well I don't plan on being there long enough to invest or care what's going on above the neck :p Don't even know what my chances are really - most of the indian girls (from India) I've met in the US are at work and they seem pretty conservative. The ones from the UK are a whole other story!

If you want to go have fun go with friends and go to clubs with a girls, many clubs won't let you in with out girls in your group. Doesn't matter if thier your friend's sisters great, just do your own thing after you get in. Best place to meet girls bigger the city the better, bigger the club the less asshole drunk guys to worry about.

But I'm warning you the clubs there aren't cheap. They will cost the same amout as here if not more, like 5-10 bucks drinks depending on your poison. Enterance fees around 30-100 bucks depending on the club.

Becareful who you talk to, only the rich, powerful, and yeah big shot wrong side of the crowd go to clubs.

Its not the size of the ship in the sea it is the motion in the ocean.

(I think it goes like that).

There was some kid in south east asia who committed suicide b/c he didn't measure up to the p0rn he saw. At least I heard that on the radio awhile back and the disc jockey gave that axiom above.

edit:kind=kid so yeah a bit different.

I rather swim in the sea then to get lost in the ocean .. especialy if that ocean has already gave birth to lots of whales and other fishes

Well, I have observed that one of the biggest things that Indian women look for in a man is big pockets...err, I mean "Financial security". So if you're covered in that field, you may have a better chance....

Maybe it can be explained by the Western data being wrong, and the Indian data being accurate since it is more recent. Perhaps past studies of penis size of men tended to, umm, "overestimate"
That's the other thing I never understood.

In a study, if you're going to get a supposedly "random" sample of people and ask to measure their penis, won't those with smaller ones shy away and larger ones be more likely to say yes? How do you get a neutral sample? In India I could imagine one offering a few rupees to make anyone say yes, but you'd need to offer a lot more in the west.

Well, I have observed that one of the biggest things that Indian women look for in a man is big pockets...err, I mean "Financial security". So if you're covered in that field, you may have a better chance....

Thats for marraige man lol, girls in high society in India are a lot easier to pick up then girls here ;) , well for Trini it might be different lol, J/K

Thats for marraige man lol, girls in high society in India are a lot easier to pick up then girls here ;) , well for Trini it might be different lol, J/K

Well I'm not going to be dropping 100 bucks to get into any club! I'm going to be staying at the Leela Palace - supposedly the best hotel in Bangalore. So if I'm lucky the party will be in my room ;) Of course the reality is that I'll go there, hang with bunch of dudes and come back with nary a story tell :(

LOL Banglore does have alot of nice places to party, and ya you're going to be staying at a very nice hotel! God can't remember the name, but in the outskrits of bangalore there is or was a really good club. Two friends and I went there in 2000, and they wouldn't let us in cause there were no girls in the group, and luckly there just happened to be a three girl group behind us lol.

Well if you can get one girl in the group you are good to go, thats the only catch. The other catch is they only play a butt load of techno, just depends on your cup of tea I guess.

Yeah I figured techno was big over there. Not really a fan but maybe if I drink enough kingfisher I won't care too much :)

LOL try Hayward's 5000 beer shit will kill ya, its got around 3-4 times the alochol contant of our beer, not to mention its pretty much the size of a 40 :).

I usually stick with the hard liquor, rain drop is really good, if you can find it, less hang over :p

If ya want to live dangerously, try to get Sara or Pata, pretty much local moonshine, get the stuff thats sactioned by the state (the packets will have a stamp on them), they aren't bad.

The first time I had it, poured the pack into a glass, and you could see the stuff evaporating!

Back